Episode 13

When one fall in love he doesn't  need to change because love changed you automatically
      ~nature

            💖💖💖💖

It's only two months that we started dating, but I feel like I know him for like two decade, he is the type of man I have been dreaming to marry, someone who is understanding and caring and he never judge me no matter what happens.

In the few weeks of our relationship I explain to him that I don't want him coming to see me when its past 7 in the evening and without asking me why he just agree, he isn't like the past men I dated before because when ever I'm in a relationship the first problem I encounter is when I told the guy I don't want him to visit me at night they tend to think that I used to cheet on them at that particular time but engineer just agree without a question and I'm happy for having someone like him in my life.

Today is just like any other day we spend it together what ever chance he get at work he will quickly come and see me where ever I'm and he will be the person to take me home when am done with what am doing.

So today when he come to pick me up at Hajiya's house he was asking me about my day and I keep complaining to him how stressful it was and I need a hot bath and a pain reliever.

Do you want me to bath you?

I will love that but so sorry mister we aren't married yet I said that with a smile in my lips.

Ahh I can't wait for that day to come when I can finally have this flower planted in my house and I will be the only one watering it he said that smirking.

Mr gardener.

Yes my flower.

We both laugh, I love you my queen you know that right?
I love you too sweet, alright take care of yourself and talk to you later.
You too dear, teddy was sitting outside our apartment and I know he is only waiting for me, when he sees me he come running given me a hug and I carry him and peck him on his cheeks.

Anty meema you didn't come back early today, see the sky is already dark.

I know little one I was busy that's why, when ever I come back home teddy use to complain that I'm late that's why I told until he see the day becoming dark then am late.

Engineer used to call me around 8:30 pm every day because he sleeps early sometimes or I will be the who sleep early so we agreed on 8:30 so that we can hear each others voice before sleeping.

When ever he call Najib will be the one to always pick and talk to him before he pass the phone to me, they will talk and he will always sing him his nursery rhymes everyday and he enjoys it too, he always told me that teddy is a smart boy that is why he enjoys his company.

When I collect the phone the first thing he said is that I love you my queen you always know how to take care of all the people around you and I love you for that.

I know he is not in front of me but I started blushing, sweet what happen to you today?
I'm just lonely lying alone in my hotel room while my heart is with you in another world.

Don't be silly dear am always with you where ever you are just know that ok!?

I know my queen but I still want to tell you that the moment my work is done here the first thing that I will do is to make you mine.

Yeah I know so please stop telling me that.

No I have to keep informing you that so that you will understand that I seriously want to make you mine but right now my work won't allow that to happen am always away and.....

Ohh stop with the explanation you have already told and I understand you so no need to keep on telling me.

Ok if you insist, yeah I insist ohh I forget to tell you that Rafia his sister called me today she is asking on when I'm letting you go home.

The strong head Rafia so she doesn't have my number again?

I don't know about that I said laughing.

Am planning on visiting them but that will be next week when am coming back from Nijer state.

You better kam because even mama missed you.

Yeah I know and I miss them but a little because with you around I fine my home, time to sleep love good night?

Yes night!

Are you sure you don't want me over? he said that with a teased tone.

No thank you mister, good night. Then we hang up, Najib is fast asleep so I pray and lay down beside him.

Good night guys see you in next chapter, update will be coming soon as usual.