Episode 31

Surry003 your long awaiting chapter is here, hope u will enjoy it as much as I enjoy writing it.

Sorry for the long waiting, I was busy enjoying people work on Wattpad forgetting that I have mine to update 😁.

💖💖💖💖

I finished bathing and getting ready to retire for the day when I check my phone and saw Mems and Shehu's miss calls.

I decided to call Shehu, hello.

Hi! I call you as soon as I saw your missed call, hope everything is fine he said.

Yeah, everything is fine, I call because I want you to drop me at home, but fortunately I met a friend and he drop me home.

Oh am so sorry dear, I was busy with people that I forget take you home.

No problem dear I understand.

No vex abeg

No it alright dear, I understand and please stop embarrassing me by apologizing.

Alright talk to you tomorrow? He ask.

Yeah have a good night rest.

You too and we hang up.

* * * *

Now that I have a shop am feeling over lazy in handling the business, I always sit down at home like a madam and wait for my brothers to bring back report 😁.

They only call me when we have an important costumer or if my attention is needed.

I will spend the whole day with teddy or I will be out visiting friends.

I was in the shop today because one of my costumer call me that she will be visiting my shop around 11:00 am but its past 2:00, pm now and she hasn't arrived, Hussein was busy teasing me that is only my ghost that is here because my whole mind seems to be at home.

No my ghost is inside you I snaps at him which make them to all laugh at me.

Uncle Gaddaf I said in a low voice.

Uhum he answer without smiling.

Please can we borrow 5k from your account so that we can eat real lunch I said looking at him.

No he said firmly, you always borrow and never return the favor.

I will I promise.

Anty Meema is not as if you will keep your word he said he insisted.

Hussein intervene by saying just give us the money is not as if you not going to eat when we buy it.

When he give us the money I told Hussein to buy us kabeb at Bafs lounge and suya at university of suya.

Yummy.

Yes yummy just hurry up and go.

When he comes back we start enjoying our food when we heard voices saying salam.

Hajiya Bintu enter she was the one I have been waiting for, please come in I said to them.

Meema am so sorry for keeping you, I have visitors which I can't leave them but...... She said smiling.

But what I said smiling and washing my hands at the same time.

They are here too so we will all shop here.

Wow that's so sweet of you I said happily.

Welcome, we all said to them.

Nice to meet you Meema, I heard a lot about you and your shop, lucky for me am here, the other lady said which look like those big madams that their husband is spoiling with money because she has been playing with her car key.