Episode 18

💖💖💖💖

Assalamu alaikum. 

Assalamu alaikum.

Amin waalaikus salam, oyoyo Ameema and Fatin you are all welcome I have been waiting for you guys since morning.

Kai Shamsiya you have been calling me non stop since morning, I couldn't even have break fast all because of you.

Meema I thought I was the only one she's been calling.

Hey hey stop attacking me like this, I just missed you all and besides I want to know what's going on between Meema and my causing, she said looking at me with a mischievous smile 😉.

Hehehe I and Fatin laugh, so you knew that your causing is trying to asked me out and he even went to the extend of trying to ruin my soon to be marriage?

I know now and they way he's telling me it seems like he is serious.

Wow Shamsiya just wow, your causing is not to be trusted lai lai, I can't trust him with my friend at all, do you know that immediately after their wedding he offer to take Meema with him to their honey moon.

Don't be serious Fatin, Shamsiya said that with a shock in her face.

Ask her, here she is, ask her.

How did that happen Meema?

Well your beloved causin try to seduced me with money, that he's going to give me millions of naira if I agree to fly with him.

Am not surprise at all because he will do more than that, I was surprise when he said he's getting married because that guy is a bad ass player am telling you.

Enough with the talk of your causing because as you can see me now, I said that shaking my body I have already gotten my share from him.

Hahaha they both laugh, I trust you kawata said Shamsiya.

Don't trust her ma because she refuse to tell me how much he gave her as if when it comes to paying him back his money I will not be among.

Haba Meema my friend forget about Fatin just tell me how much he give you.

I look at her and pretend as if I didn't hear her, so I ask her where are her kids.

Shebi I told you? She will never tell you the amount Fatin said laughing 😂.

Hmmmm Meema since you are not going to tell me, your kids are in the kitchen Jawad is cooking them indomie before launch will be ready.

Shamsiya is good that you are teaching your kids how to cook especially Jawad because it doesn't matter whether he is a boy or girl he should learn how to help you with house choirs, gone are the days when only girls cook and do house choirs. Says Fatin

Atoh before when he married he will like his wife to treat him like a king he's not she said that raising her voice.

We both laugh in unison because when ever she says something like that, that means her husband is at home.

Hmmmm.

Hmmmm please come and give me food am staving. Is your husband sleeping? I said in more of a whisper. 

What else are you expecting, you know him when he comes back from that his work he will be sleeping as if he's the only one working plus now that they send him to Toungo LG about that border stuff, his been there for the past week and he's  just coming back yesterday night. Even the kids didn't see him up to now.

And you bath him?

Hahaha who told you? I stop doing that since I can't even remember even yesterday he is asking me to please massage his body in the bath tube, I just went out of the bathroom without spaying him a glace because I can't be bathing my children and husband at the same time.

Hahaha where did that love go to? Because if I can remember you were the same person advising Fatin when she's getting married to always bath her husband because he is hustling for only her.

Noooo I have stop doing that a long time ago, she said stressing the "long" because abban Jawad all he know how to do best is boss  me around before I could comprehend I have become a maid in my own house.

Hahaha.

Ahh Continue laughing is not a crime if you laugh and she laugh too, he will ask me to bring him food, water, juice, carry the plates back to the kitchen, bring his phone to him, plug it to charge bring him water, send me to the room, attend to his kids, bath them, bath him again and at the end of the day attend to his need at night please what am I, if not a house maid and when am doing all that he is sitting in his parlor like a king ruling a kingdom.

Hahaha Shamsiya please stop don't make my stomach pain me because of your talks.

I'm telling you the truth, so now I have resign from been a maid in my house I teach the kids how to take care of their needs and my husband, my lovely husband hehehe he doesn't want to learn so now he call me the stubborn wife.

Anty the food is really.

Okay am coming.

Is that your house help.

Yes I hire one, she helps me with almost everything and Mahmoud is not happy about that, he enjoy seeing me working

We laugh as she proceed to her kitchen, she comes back holding a tray and her helper following her with another one, in just a moment they fill the table with different varieties of food and we start eating, chatting and laughing. Until we heard a voice behind us saying,

Who I am seeing?