Episode 35

Trust and confidence if you have these things you have nothing to fair  .   

            💖💖💖💖

Its been two days since Smart call and told me that he will like to have my time, because he has an important issue that he will like to talk to me about.

Seriously am bothered because 1 I don't know what he want to talk to me about and when I ask him to tell me, he refuse, according to him we need time to discuss it. 2 I don't like the feelings that am getting because of him and lastly they visit me almost all the time so I don't know why he cannot just tell me and free me from this anxiety.

Hmmmm I sight loudly that Hussein turn to me with a questioning look.

What?? I ask him.

"Nothing...

Anty Meema....

What? Hussein I said raising my eye to him.

You... You look dis stress,, , I mean is like something is bothering you.

And?

Sorry but can we please finish arranging this stuff, is getting late already. He said changing the topic.

Ok let's finish it quickly.

* * * *

The next day when Gaddaf comes back from dropping teddy from school, he told me that their class teacher ask to see me and I wonder why these days people are stressing me out with their 'they want to see me'

So when its 2:00pm which is their closing time, I and Gaddaf went to their class to meet their class teacher.

Ma'am I went to report about your kid Najib, he is a nice kid but... she continue speaking while am looking at her with my complete attention, he doesn't like writing at all no matter how hard I try but still he won't write.

So??

I want you to please help to teach him at home so that it will be easier for us here.

Maybe I should just remove him from school.

Pardon me Ma, but that's not what I mean.

Ahh since you are asking me to teach him at home so there's no need to keep paying for his school fees. If you want me to do your job that I pay you for, then I don't see the reason for me to still bring him to school.

No matter how hard the teacher try to explain things to me I refuse to accept it because I don't want to, is Gaddaf that come to her rescue he pleaded with me to go home and he will handle the situation.

I just look at her for the last time, she look like she going to break down in tears and I hold teddy's hand and we leave.

I call Fatin after we left the school because her office is just 10 minutes walk from teddy's school.

Hi girlfriend.

Hi Fatin, are you still in office.

Yes, why?

Am coming.

Ok.

When we arrived at her office, I narrate to her what happen in Najibs school she just laugh at me and said am wicked.

Am not Fatin she is just unlucky today because an in a bad mood today.

Hahaha Meema there is nothing like bad mood, you just hate it when someone complain about Najib because you still see him as your baby.