Episode 16

💖💖💖💖
Meema please don't tell you are going dress like this?

What's wrong with my dress.

Can't you see that all your curves and shape are visible in this outfit.

But I have my vail with me.

This isn't a vail you know that.

I can cover myself with it and besides we are going together so no one will dare come near me.

I told you so many times that I don't like it when you dress like this, you know the type of body you have so you don't need to add salt to the injury.

Please can you stop making this difficult, is not like am going to the dinner half naked or I'm the only woman who will be gracing the occasion of more than thousand people attending and I don't want you to be possessive just be urself I will so much appreciate that.

It took me about 30 minutes to convince engineer that there is nothing wrong with my dress and nobody will notice it in an event that have so many people in attendance.

He finally gave in let me put it that way because I can still sense the feeling of uneasiness around him so I smile to him widely telling him that he deserve a hug later in the future and he smile back telling me he will be waiting for that day to come.

Let's go Fatin is waiting.

When she see us enter the car, she said finally and we both laugh.

Abti hall is where the occasion is taken place and from outside the hall you will know that the hall is bless with people, because so many cars are parked and some people are hanging around the hall.

We enter the hall and it is as expected, so many people I mean so many rich people looking rich and elegant and a beautiful decoration 😁 was what caught my attention, woww masha Allah is what I have been saying in my mind. We went straight to the front where the groom and bride are standing and people were just showering money on them.

Engineer went outside to received a phone call so I and Fatin went to the couples, I tap him on his shoulder and he turn to our direction.
Ohh sweetheart you made it he said laughing. Mallam ango
You can say that again and again turning his wife to us, she's officially mine.

We all laugh 😄 oh dear we know that so stop showing off.

He laugh too, Suhana meet Meema and her friend Fatin.

Nice to meet you all she said with her American accents.

Thank you, you look beautiful.

Before she answer us Bash quickly said yes she is, given her a peck on her cheek.

Yeah we know and someone call their attention so we make ourselves comfortable by sitting down and within a few minutes the ushers in the hall fill our table with different types of drinks, snaks and eateries.

Sorry ladies the phone call took longer than expected.

Ohh no problem dear, hello can you please go to that table and call the attention of Shamsiya for me.

Yes sure the usher responded.

Have you met the couples?

Yeah and he's asking of you. Just then Shamsiya appear.

Hello guys you are all welcome, angon mu you are highly welcome and thank you for coming she said smiling.

Thank you.

Ladies you look take away tonight 😘.

You too Shams where are your kids.

They are with their dad, maybe they have already left for home ma, come let's dance, she pull our hands to the dance floor. The moment we start dancing Bash start teasing me and spying money on me telling that he must make engineer jealous today.

We laugh 😄 and Fatin told him that it will be best if he leave the sleeping dog.

I dance to my heart filled and Bash was doing a great job by annoying my hubby because when ever I turn to him his eyes never lives where I am.

We went back home past 10pm and we all enjoy the party because the dinner is every girls  👧 dream. I keep telling Ummi how great the party was and everything is in oder, the food, drinks and everything was just perfect.

    * * * *

The next morning engineer left for his trip and he make sure he provide me everything that I may need in his absent.

I said to myself that husbands are blessings to us.

Next update will be soon insha Allah, please do vote and comment 👌 ok see ya.