Episode 11

What an elder see even if a child climb iroko tree he would not see it,,,,,, African proverb

               💖💖💖💖

The moment I walk out of our apartment I felt my heart been heavy and it hurt me so much to see that even my younger brother who I senior for more than ten years is mocking me for not having a job, but he is my brother and I have to show him his place in my life.

So I went directly to their room and I met Hussein and his friends playing video game, I walk past them to their wardrobe and picked a belt when they saw me they know something is wrong because I'm always free with them so they all started greeting me, but at that time I don't have the heart to answer them so I just pick the belt and left the room.

When I enter our side I make sure to lock the door behind me, so I proceed to Ummi's room and lock the door as well I meet her still talking to Gaddaf, I bring out the belt and start beating the hell out of him, he try defending himself by holding the belt but he forget that I can use my both hands very well so I continue beating him with my left hand without paying attention to where the beatings are landing.

So now I'm your mate? You idiot you have the guts to mock me for not having an office job, you ungrateful idiot. The stupid clothes that you are wearing now is it your stupid head that buy it for you? answer me or is it your mom that bought it for you? Answer me I continue beating him with all my strength and the more I beat him the more angrier I become so I didn't stop.

So if I don't have a job how comes I'm taking care of your stupid need and buying you stuff if you hate what I do, why don't you stop collecting what am giving you, let me inform you one thing I don't have a kids to take care of or a family to feed so what ever am doing is to make you and your brother comfortable and never lack among your friends, that's why I'm working my butt hard to provide for you and yes by following people office that's how am providing for you.

And for your information, one those not go to school to only work for the government but to also learn how to be independent and I promise you that as of today you most go to school mark my word you most go to school if not then start considering me as a stranger from now on ward.

When I left the room I heard baba and mama's telling me to open the door and I know mama was the first person to came the moment she hear Gaddaf voice shouting, I went and open the door for them and went directly to my room ignoring their questions.

When I enter the room I met teddy crying I know he must be frighten so I hug him and put him back to sleep, my heart hurt like hell, I feel tears drop from my eyes so I wipe it and tell myself that nobody is worthy of my tears.

     * * * *

Ya Ibrahim voice was the thing that woke me up that morning, because I couldn't sleep last night so over slept after morning prayers forgetting about teddy's school but alhamdulillah I didn't hear his voice nor see him that means he left for school.

When I come out from the toilet after taking my bath I still hear Ya Ibrahim voice still yelling at Gaddaf, so when I finished doing my make up I went out talking to them like nothing happened last night and if there's one thing am good at doing is hiding my pain so I great ummi and Ya Ibrahim asking her about Najib but she tell me that he went to school.

So this strong head boy have the guts to talk ill mannered to you?

No it okey Yaya.

Nothing is ok here he must attend school, if not because of school will he see us where we are today so ummi better talk sense to your  son, he must go to school period.

Ya Ibrahim I have already think about this whole situation so I think I should take him to the school myself and talk with their head of department or his lectures.

Yes I agree with you that's a brilliant idea I think you should go with him at least they will monitor his activities and what friends he make in school.

Am ummi what do you think I mean what's your take on what we are discussing?

Hi guys how's the chapter and about the beatings in the chapter hope it didn't offen you 😁 it's normal in African culture to talk sense to people using violence but dont worry am not in support of it.

See you next time 😍