Episode 27

As promise this chapter is dedicated to @sury0003 zara_haske thank you for the comment.

         💖💖💖💖

When his secretary saw me coming towards her she freezes in her sit, is when I say the salam that she come back to her senses.

Ah Hajiya Meema kin zo ne? Let me inform him that you are here she getting up.

No dear I can show myself the way in and I pass her without given her a chance to talk.

I knock then say the salam before entering. He was setting behind the table in the office, wearing ash as usual, his eyes were on me and there is this look that he have which I can't explain.

Can I?

Mmm mmm he clear his voice before saying 'yes please.

And silence took over the place "I ' we both say in unison and pause at the same time.

Please let me start since I was the one who brought myself here is said faking a laughter.
Well I come here today I said unlocking my bag to return this money to you, which you gave me some months ago to buy lefe for the wedding which never take place and apologize for not returning on time which is because I totally forgot and I keep the money on his desk.

Please take the money back!

You said?

I don't have any intention of collecting back what so ever I give you, including this money he said rubbing his palms on his face, his  voice was so cool.

Okey if you say so I said putting the money back in my bag, when I stand up to leave I look at him again and said thank you for these tapping my bag. When I turn to leave I heard his voice saying.

You know Meema and I stood there not moving, everything that happened between us was a mistake and misunderstanding....

Ohh dear...... spare me the details and I worked out of the office without turning back.

You have done well Ameema breath, breath.....  When I was in there I felt like I can't breath and my respiratory system is no longer functioning, but now I feel alive again.

* * * *

Initially my intention is to sell the clothes and use the money for my business but Hajiya talk some sense to me which I agree with her because she told me the truth.

"Meema You can use the money to expand your business, but what if the business didn't succeed, ok let take that the business succeed and expand as you wanted then letter things start going wrong who will you bleme? You know your source of income should be halal that's when Allah will bless your hustle because Prophet Muhammad (saw) advice us to have a halal food and halal source of income so do not mixed your business with something that its haram then Allah will surely guide you to the right path.

Its her advice that change my intention and now alhamdulillah I have gotten the money.

* * * *

For the past few weeks I busy myself preparing to open my own shop so I start with renting a shop which with so much hard work and dedication I was able to get a shop at Saico plaza, and I have order goods mostly from abroad which will be arriving next week.

I thought starting a shop is just to rent a shop and put things inside but is just a lot more than I imagine because for now I have sell almost all my valuable things and I'm still in need of cash.

I made an appointment with mems husband yesterday and he promise to give me something which I'm seriously waiting for.

The moment I enter Fatin's house I just crash on her cushion.

Madam business. 
Fatin please just give me food to eat.

Hahaha is not easy right?

Noo it not easy at all, do you know that Christ said that if I don't add another goods to the shop, with what I have on ground the shop will look empty.

Haba? She said handling a plates which contain tuwo and jogale soup to me.

Am telling you, so the problem now is I need more money and I don't want to collect anything on credit so my last option is I said eating is to sell that plot of land that we buy together.

No Meema you will not sell that land.

Why? Do you know that I put my everything in that shop I can't retreat now is too late I said shaking my head. 

You have to find another way.

So you want me to continue begging? I said looking at her, this shop has to be a success, because my mind and everything is on it and I don't have any other means of getting money am completely empty.

You are not selling that land and its final, you sell your gold jewelry, you sell everything you are not even thinking of tomorrow.

My tomorrow lies with the success of that shop, am going give me 500 naira.

For what?

Transport of course.

And she enters her room, what is this?

Khalil asked me to give you this.

Yessss and I shout, you mean he ask you to give me this money? I said with joy.

Yes I forget to tell you.

Kai Fatin am so happy and am greatful to your husband may you all live happy and may you deliver successfully.

Amin amin kawata.

I will just go and give this money to the guy decorating the shop, he has been calling me non stop.

Okey bye.

Tanks dear bye and take care of the little one and we all laugh.

* * * *

Alhamdulillah everything is now in order and I'm doing a small Walima for the opening of my shop which I make sure to invite all family and friends to come and witness one of the wonderful day of my life.

All preparation has been made we are just waiting for Saturday which is the day I set asides for the opening of the shop.

Bash of all people is coming and I don't remember telling him but all I pray is that everything should go according to plan.

Hi lovelies sorry for the late update is just that am so busy with a friend wedding.

Next chapter will be coming soon I promise, so comment if you want to received an invitation to meemas shop opening 😅. Love you guys and don't forget the star.