Episode 15

When love happen you tent to find your happiness in your loves eyes.
          ~nature

            💖💖💖💖

Meema you are acting as if you don't want to go the market with me.

Fatin I'm through, I just have to apply blushes then we are good to go.

You just don't want to excort me and I knew it because since engineer come to your life he has taken over his place and mine too, and with just a phone call from him you will leave me and go to him, you two are just obsessed about each other and she continue nagging which I know is her habit.

Kai kawata you sure can nag for Africa, am done let's go.

We reach the market and we are able to finish what she is going to buy on time because engineer is waiting to take us home.

Engineer is busy chatting with Fatin about her work and when she ask him about going to Bash dinner, he firmly said no.

We laugh till we are unable to continue because we both knew that he is jealous of how close I'm with Bash. Sweet engineer why don't you want to accompany us to Bash dinner Fatin said.

I don't have the time to do so.

But you always make time for us.

Yeah but you people know that am not fun of going to parties.

Is that so, Fatin continues teasing him and he keep defending himself.

Fatin will you please stop intimidating my darling, I intervene with a smile on my face.

Thank you love for helping me out.
We all laugh, but serious sweet is not like I and Bashir have something going on between us so why do you feel insecure about him. And most importantly you know how I feel about you right?

I know babe.

Then lets go together, I love seeing us together.

Alright as you wish my queen.

Hehehe we both turn to Fatin who's busy laughing, so with just sweet talk from her you agree on going? Don't agree lai lai you better stand on your ground before something happen.

See you now that everything is fine between us, you want to disorganized things kuma I said trowing my bag at her and engineer is just laughing at us.

Ok wooo since you people have gang up against me, I surrender, raising her hands up.

We drop her at their house and proceed to ours, when we arrived I called teddy to come and collect his chocolate and we continue chatting.

When is your next travel?

This weekend and I will be stopping at Bauchi.

Oww but you are coming back soon right?

Is someone going to missed me? He said smirking.

Yeah!

Awww that's interesting but tell me in what way are you going to missed me.

I'm going to miss your smile, your company gosh I will miss that a lot...

Hmmmm it look like someone is in love here.

Stop that I said laughing,

Its okay darling, am going to missed you too but you know is work and I can't do anything about it but I promise, you will always remain here gesturing his heart and only you, nobody will come neer what's yours I promise.

Okay!

Okay? No word nothing, nothing ohh girl you have to tell me something  similar to mine or more than.......

I love you and I love you sooo much I said that cutting him mid sentence.

I love you too dear.

Talk to you later bye.

I went inside our house and I meet Baba sitting in his parlor, I great him, talk to him for sometime before going to our apartment.

I met Ummi with Najib and he was busy shouting in the name of reading for her and when she saw me, she said alhamdulillah thank God you are here please carry your son and go, he have been shouting non stop and he won't listen to me when I told him to keep quiet.

Hahaha Najib why are you giving your grandma headache?

No anty meema am just teaching her how to read.

We both laugh at him, ohh my son am super proud of you come on let's go inside you can teach her some other time okay.
Okay.

     * * * *

Finally today is the day of Bash wedding and their dinner party so I, Fatin and engineer are going and definitely shamsiya will be there.

As usual I make sure to dress impressive, my make-up and  gele are just perfect just the way I want it to be.

Meema are you sure we didn't over dress for this occasion.

No dear they are rich people, so to feet among them we have to dress like them moreover you don't want anybody to look down on us abi?

Yeah its true.

Come on let go engineer is waiting. We met engineer in front of his beautiful car acura, he only use this car for important purposes, he usually said he like his official car which is hilux because the car are meant for engineers.

When engineer see us coming he just focus his eyes on me and I make sure to walk like a queen I'm in his little kingdom.

Babe don't tell me you are going like this???

Love bird right? Let's find out whether meema will be going to the dinner party that she spends hours preparing, you will find out in the next chapter. See you soon