Episode 21

💖💖💖💖

When I enter state secretariat the first person I see is the devil himself ah so he still comes here? he's still looking good as always.

When I was young all I need in a man was for him to be gentle and caring but meeting this man that stood in front of me change my initial perception on men, because he is a real definition of handsome that any girl will fall for him without him even trying.
He's handsome, cute, fair, gentle, tall and above all he is more beautiful when you come closer to him.

We first met at a wedding, it's a table for ten that are in the hall so all of us that are seated in the table are friends but what I seems not understand is that all the girls in our table their attention have shifted to the other table behind us and the have been talking that uncle Noor is here, I don't know who Noor is so my attention is not with them.

When I come back from the dance floor I met only one of our friend seated so when I ask her where are the rest she told me they went to Noor's table and I didn't bother to ask her who Noor's is so I went back to the dance floor again.

So when I come back I met them all talking about Noor and how handsome he look today and when I ask them who he is some of them laugh at me while some are shocked that I didn't know who Noor is, Zakiya one of our friend ask me, Ameema are you kidding me that you don't know who Noor is and I answer her Yes I don't know him and is there anything wrong with me not knowing who he is?

So Shamsiya said please girls don't eat her alive Meema didn't attend MAUTECH she study at ADSU Mubi? So is possible she didn't know him, so they start telling me about him which is more about his physical appearance, when I told them that I don't care about men physical appearance they all laugh that I won't understand but I should not worry he's coming to our table soon.

The music in the hall is still playing and I'm dancing while seating down, so Nana one of our friend said, Meema is only music and dancing that's is your main concern in a wedding not Item 7  and we all laugh.

Hello ladies hope am not interrupting your fun time, a voice coming behind said that. And quickly Mimi my ajebo friend stand up giving him her chair to sit on and when he ask her where she is going to sit down she told him that she's bringing a chair that is in front of us but he stop her and he drag a chair from their table and put it beside me.

I can't begin to tell you how my friends react with the sight of Noor in our table, I was embarrassed by their behavior at the same time I didn't blame them because he is indeed Noor (light) the name fit him perfectly fine and I give 👍 to his parent for naming him that.

I was just looking at him without uttering a word and he cut my day dreaming by asking who do we have here Mimi? I don't know her is she your friend too.

Mimi roll her eyes in a most sexy way that will cut not only Noor's attention but all the guys there before answering him that,  yes" she's our friend her name is Ameema.

Oh Ameema what a nice name.

Thank you I said in a whisper because my voice seems to give up by sight of Noor. When the girls start motioning his attention towards them, I took that opportunity to check him out.

He's wearing a royal blue kaftan with a matching cap, he has a silver wrist watch on his right hand, a black shoe on his legs and his scent wow a combination of mint and oud. He is just perfectly fine and I like him😁.

For me not to continue witnessing the embarrassing things that are happening in our table I decided to leave for the dance floor because all the girls are fighting for his attention and he's answering them in a most calmed manner and I can say that he is a professional when it comes to handling women.

When I was dancing I feel some one spaying money on me, when I turn to look at the person it was him Noor my light and my heart beat.

Red is dangerous.

You think?

Yes he answer.

And why do you think so? I ask him.

Because I can't seems to take my eyes of you.

And that's how we continue talking, he take me home that night and we exchange numbers but things don't work out between us because is only the red and hips that attracted him and I refuse to gave in.

I work pass them without giving them a glace to anty Jummai's  office.

My Auntie I said laughing.

Welcome my baby I have been expecting you, and we hug each other.

My dear I'm going to a wedding at my husband's home town, you know me now, I want to look extra good, my bag and shoe I want it to be elegant and my baby even the dress that I will wear on the wedding I want you to be the one to it choose for me, there are so many parties at the wedding but I will be attending two so what do you suggest that I wear? You know how my husband relatives are I don't want to look less among them.

Calm down my Auntie I promise to choose only the best for you. I will talk to Hajiya so trust me with that......

Assalamu alaikum!

Amin wa'alaikas salam, Noor!  what bring you to my office exclaimed anty Jummai.

Anty Jummai good day, I come to talk to your daughter she see me outside but she refuse to great me!. He said that as if he's hurt by my action. 

And anty Jummai quickly told me to great him.

Hi Noor I said raising my hand up how have you been?

Anty Jummai tried to hold her laughter because of what I just did but fail so she just laugh, kai my baby you are impossible, and she change her tone to a serious one hey come on great him properly.

Why?

Because we were once lovers and I still love you.

I scoff hmm am going anty I will call when things are ready.

Ok my dear please make me proud and I promise to pay you well ok.

Trust me my anty even the bride will not shine the way you will shine on that day, and anty Jummai can't seem to stop smiling.

Ok my dear I trust you 100% and this dress that you are wearing I want it also.

I have one at home and it will fit you perfectly, I will send it to you and I left.

I heard that you have a driver now.

And you don't know his name? Comes my reply.

Uhh mm Engineer AA Ningi right? Is he coming to pick you.

I didn't respond rather I went directly to where engineer pack his car, I wink at him before entering the car and we drive pass him.

Have you finish doing what you come to do?

Yeah! Sorry I keep you waiting.

No dear he said smiling, I want to ask you if it ok if we went by my hotel I want to pick something before I drop you home.

Yes it ok.

Next chapter coming soon and this episode is dedicated to all my awesome readers please keep the vote coming 😘.