Chapter 37

Chapter 37: Andy’s POV

                My parents flew with Camilla back to Los Angeles when they heard the news. They really liked Carter and they treated her like they were her parents sense she didn’t have her own.  I had been planning the funeral in my semi-empty house that even though I would never have my own family to fill the house, I didn’t want Carter’s dream house to be sold.

                My parents came downstairs the day of the funeral. My father was wearing a black suit while my mother wore a black dress. Camilla was wearing a black dress herself. I was in a black suit myself and I continued to play with my wedding ring.

                I was never going to remove this ring.

                Carter still wore her wedding ring because I knew she would want that. I had been crying the night before the funeral and I hadn’t been able to eat, no matter how much my parents pushed me. Even if it was a granola bar and water.

                I was wearing Camilla in my arms and she seemed sad herself today. I looked at the time. 2 pm. Time to head to our location. The lot at Warped Tour where we met. I wanted to leave her the same place I met her. I wanted her funeral to be an important place for the both of us.

                I hadn’t been able to speak today. My throat just hurt. My heart was always in my throat and I thought I was going to cry every single time I talked. My mom knew she wasn’t going to get an answer from me so she just pointed at the door and I nodded slowly, walking towards the door and opening it.

                I walked outside and to my car. I set Camilla in her baby seat, my mom sitting next to her in the back, while my dad and I sat up front. We were meeting everyone else at the location. We drove in silence, only hearing music from my radio in the air.

                I soon heard our song, Heart of Fire play and I saw my parents look my way and I just held in all my tears. I really didn’t need my wedding song playing on the day of my wife’s funeral. I shook away the tears before they could come out. I parked my car in the parking lot and I already saw everyone else here.

                Ashley, CC, Jake, Jinxx, Jordyn, Johnnie, and Bryan were all around I also invited Asking Alexandria and they were here as well. That was nice of them. CC walked over and was the first to give me a hug. “I am so sorry man… I can’t believe this.” He said to me, patting my back.

                “Me neither…” I choked out.

                CC said his hello to Camilla and gave her a high-five. I smiled at the two as I stared to head over to the service. Her casket with her laying inside, a picture of her and I at our wedding blown up in a frame, and a pedestal so people could say there last words to her.

                Seats were in front of the coffin and I saw people starting to sit down. I sat in front with my parents and Camilla who sat on my lap. I sighed as I played with her small hand. The priest walked up with his bible and began to start the service once everyone was seated.

                I got up first to say a few things.

                “We are gathered here today to honor the death of a beautiful young woman who left us in such shock. She left us all with small memories for each and every one of us. I will never forget this amazing mother, person, and wife. I will never date again let alone marry, I will never find another love like her.” I said to the mic, I felt myself wanting to cry but I kept myself under control.

                “She was someone we all knew and trusted, we must leave her to the ground.” I said before stepping down to my seat. I put Camilla back to my seat. Jordyn and Johnnie were next. Jordyn hadn’t stopped crying sense she found out about the death of her best friend.

                She stood in front of the pedestal and started to speak. “Carter has been my friend for the longest time.” She started. “She was always there for me in my darkest moments. I know now she is up the clouds in a place not as good as down below but I know she is watching all of us here today. I will always love that girl.” Jordyn said before stepping down and let fresh tears flood her face.

                I was now in tearing up silently, I didn’t know how I was going to live without her.

                Was I going to live at all?

Epilogue is next! Now, many people are upset that Carter is dead so I have a deal. Now you MUST READ THIS IF YOU WANT CARTER TO COME BACK!

In the comments tell me if you want Carter back or not. If I get more yes’s than no’s I will bring her back. If not, she’s staying dead. I am doing this because so many people are upset and I feel sad that I actually killed her.