Chapter 35

Chapter 35: Carter’s POV

                We didn’t have a honeymoon. We didn’t really want one either. We decided to just go on tour with Black Veil Brides because that would be cooler. I loved road trips and Andy was used to him after almost 5 years of constant touring.

                I was in the lounge air with Camilla who was playing some sort of game with CC. They were playing with a teddy bear which CC would make her crawl to get. I appreciated the fact he was playing this game so her crawling could be practiced.

                “Get the bear Millie!” CC told her as he shook it in the air. I laughed lightly at the two. I knew CC was very close to Camilla. He enjoyed to play with her. I think he was just a fun playful guy. He also has a strong attachment to Batty, our pug. Maybe it’s because he’s a pug.

                We had been on tour for 2 weeks already and Camilla was loving every minute of it. Every night Andy would let Camilla say hello to the crowd as she was already a social butterfly. Camilla adored all the people in the crowd and sometimes tried to say hi to fans outside in the lines before the show.

                We had another hour before we arrived at the venue. Andy was already getting ready with Ashley. CC was normally all natural on stage. Not too much makeup, hair was normally brushed through and not normally straightened, and he wore his simple stage outfit.

                Ashley walked out with his perfect stage attire as he spent the longest amount of time getting ready. He picked up Camilla who pouted when taken away from her game. Very stubborn like her dad. “I want to give her some stage makeup.” He grinned, holding some black eyeliner and eye shadow.

                “Nothing too drastic that could hurt her skin.” I told him and he nodded as he sat her down and opened the eyeliner cap. He started to draw around her eye. She seemed to be a natural at people applying her makeup and she wasn’t bothered in the slightest.

                I walked over behind Ashley to see what he has done. He had given her eye makeup similar to Andy’s old make up from 2011. She looked so cute. I snapped a quick photo of her smiling happily at Ashley and I posted it to Instagram.

CarterBiersack: Our Mini Andy!

                I posted it and I got dozens of nice responses from BVB fans. There were a few mean or nasty ones but I usually delete them off the photo. I responded to a few overly sweet ones and I put my phone away when Andy walked in. “Hey.” He said, kissing my cheek softly. He turned his attention to Ashley who was just doing some last finishing touches on her makeup.

                “He’s recreating you on a girl.” I grinned.

                “I feel like that sentence could be put in a wrong way.” Andy said as I playfully punched his shoulder. “Ow. That hurt.” He rolled his eyes as Ashley handed him his ‘model’. Aka my child. “It’s me! On a baby!” Andy said happily.

                “I finished my masterpiece.” Ashley chuckled.

                “War paint is on point. Now she can blend in with the crowd.” I said as I kissed the nose of my daughter. The bus stopped and I turned to look out the bus window. The venue. The line was overly long full of people with war paint. It made me smile that fans still came in war paint even though it was now no longer 2010-2011.

                We were lead to the back of the venue where the dressing rooms were so we could hang out during the opening acts. I went into Andy’s dressing room and I sat on the couch they had in there while Andy took a seat in his makeup chair. “I can’t wait to go home and movie into our new house.” Andy grinned. “Are you excited to move?” Andy asked Camilla who didn’t know how to respond.

                “She says yes.” I said to him with a smile.

                “We’ll be home soon. Then we get to pack and movie and have a new memories in our new house that you’ll grow up in.” Andy said to Camilla, taking her from me and placing her on his lap. “Grandma and Grandpa wanted to see you so you’re going to Ohio after tour.” Andy told her.

                “I forgot about that.” I mused.

                “They love to count down the days.” Andy rolled his eyes playfully.

                “I can seem them doing that.” I chuckled.

                “There excited to see their favorite granddaughter!” He said to Camilla who smiled at him.

                “There only granddaughter.” I grinned at him.

                “What really matters here is that she is the favorite.” Andy said which made me laugh. I know she’ll have siblings and there will no longer be favorites. Andy and I didn’t grow up with siblings and we didn’t want Camilla to have that life of always being alone without a playmate.

                “You’re on in 5!” His manager poked his head in the door.

                “Will you cheer me on?” Andy asked Camilla. “You’re already sporting the war paint all you got to do is scream and sing.” He said to her, standing up and opening the door.

                “She’ll be head banging out there.” I said sarcastically. Andy kissing my lips and we walked separate ways so I could go backstage near the amps so we could watch. I put a pair of ear plugs in Camilla’s ears so the music couldn’t hurt her hearing. I love loud music but Camilla’s ears are fragile and I didn’t want to damage them.

                They ran on stage and started to sing Heart of Fire. I pretended to let her cheer and hold up her horns. She always seemed to be rocking out. She so much like Andy they were like twins. About half way through the show Andy ran off stage to get Camilla, like any other night.

                I followed them on stage, like normal and I let Andy talk to the crowd. “This is my daughter, Milla. Can you say hi?” Andy asked her. She waved and smiled but she couldn’t say the word. She was learning though. “That’s the best she can do. “ Andy chuckled. “Say bye.” He told her. Yeah. English is hard. Andy made her wave with her hand and he handed me her back.

                Then afterwards we would finish the show and cuddle together like one big happy family.