Chapter 11

Chapter 11: Carter’s POV

                I was asleep in my bunk. Andy had a performance very late last night and he didn’t have time to get on my bus afterwards before we all had left to go to the next venue. I completely understood. I wasn’t one of those girlfriends who get pissed even if it isn’t the other partners fault.

                But I DID feel alone without him.

                The bunk was colder and I missed him next to me.

                The bus was moving slowly and I finally sat up, unable to stay asleep. I wonder if Andy was asleep and if I could call him. I missed his voice so much. I got out of the bunk and I walked around with phone in hands, pondering if it would be a good idea to call him.

                I stared down at the shirt I was wearing. It was one of Andy’s Metallica shirts and I could smell his cologne on it. I looked at my pajama shorts and I sighed. I stared back at my phone and I took a deep breath.

                I finally clicked his contact and I decided to just text him.

                Me: Hey I know you’re probably asleep but I never got to say good night and I felt bad :( I miss you and I feel lonely without you by my side <3

                Just as I was about to tuck my phone away it lit up. I looked at the text.

                Andy: God I was hoping you would text. I thought you might be asleep. And I reallyyyyy miss you :c Miss you more by the way :P

                Me: Nuh Uh. And I wanted to call you but I was thinking I might wake you…

                Andy: I can’t sleep without you.

                My computer’s Skype started to ring and I walked over to my laptop and I saw the ID. I smiled to see it was Andy. I went to my bunk and I answered it. Andy was in his bunk and I waved to him. “Hey.” I laughed lightly.

                “I miss you.” He whined. “Next stop can you get on my bus?” He asked with a puppy dog face.

                “Oh course.” I laughed at his facial expression. We talked for about an hour till I was leaning on the side of my bunk wall, trying to keep my eyes open. I heard him laugh lightly on the other end of the Skype call.

                “Go to sleep Carter.” He told me and I nodded, finally shutting my eyes for good, barely seeing him wave goodnight and hang up before I was in a bliss of darkness. I slept for the next 4 hours of the ride till I was awaken by the bus jolting.

                I sat up and I looked out my small window to see we were outside a Denny’s diner. I got out of my bunk, throwing on a pair of flip flops and walking off the bus.

                I saw the Black Veil Brides bus and Andy was standing outside. I ran over and I gave him a hug. “I missed you.” I said quietly, although my voice muffled into his chest. His chest vibrated as he laughed, kissing my head.

                “Do you want to eat with me and the band or just us?” He asked.

                “The band.” I smiled. “I don’t see them too often and I don’t want to take you away from them.” I said quietly. He nodded as he walked with me inside. There was a large booth that other members already got us. We smiled and waved at them as we sat down next to each other.

                “Hello.” I waved.

                “Hey Carter!” They all said to me as I took a sip of the water that was already given to me.

                “How are you guys doing so far on Warped?” I asked them.

                “Fun but crazy.” CC shrugged.

                “Isn’t that the best part of Warped Tour?” Jake laughed.

                “No… Woman getting there bikini string pulled is.” Ashley smirked. Oh good ol’ Pervy Purdy. I laughed as I ordered my food and so did the other 5. “This is your first time on tour right?” Ashley asked.

                “Yeah as a YouTuber. I used to go as a kid all the time with my friend Jordyn.” I explained.

                “Ah.” Jinxx nodded.

                “I remember Jordyn- doesn’t Johnnie have a thing for her?” Jake asked.

                “He won’t admit it but his lies are as good as a 5 year old.” I grinned.

                “Hass he ever had a girlfriend?” Ashley asked.

                “Nothing too serious. I think he might really enjoy Jordyn.” I said, taking another sip of water.

                “She’s really nice and charismatic. Just his type. I don’t know why he doesn’t just confess his feelings for her. We know she feels the same way.” Andy shrugged, taking a sip of water.

                “No one has ever tried to date her. She’s probably nervous.” I said, playing with the straw dunked in my ice water. Our food came and we began to eat and continued to chat even for about the relationship between them and other random things.

                When breakfast was over we left the diner. “Do you want to go on my bus?” Andy asked me.

                “Yeah.” I nodded with a smile as he picked me up and carried me onto his bus. He slipped me into his bunk, joining me beside him as I immediately snuggled in right next to him which he accept. “I love you.” He mumbled as he kissed my head. His words were muffled in my hair.

                “I love you too.” I said, kissing his cheek softly, making him grin at me. We soon fell asleep as the continued to drive to the venue. There was a light knock on the bunk wall on the side. Andy yawned lightly, rubbing his eyes with his free hand and then he opened his bunk curtain. It was Jon.

                “Hey Jon.” He smiled.

                “Hey I just had to inform you to stay away from a man who has been trying to break into every Warped Tour show in this town.” Jon said and I frowned, sitting up.

                “What’s his name?” I asked.

                “Todd Gray.” He said. My eyes froze at the last name as he shut the bunk curtain.

                “Carter, it’s probably a coincidence.” Andy assured me.

                “What if it’s not?” I asked him. “What if that’s really MY dad. The guy I know nothing about!” I told him and he wrapped an arm around me comfortingly.

                “If he’s dangerous I’ll make sure to keep watch on you.” He said softly into my ear.

                “Promise?” I asked, looking into his beautiful sea blue orbs.

                “Promise.”