Chapter 9

Chapter 9: Carter’s POV

                When I woke up the next morning I could hear Andy’s soft snores muffle into his pillow. I smiled as I rubbed my eyes and I kissed his cheek, luckily he didn’t even flinch. I slowly got of his arms and I got into the bunk hall. I heard a small groan from the bunk. “Carter…” I heard him mumble, making me giggle.

                “You didn’t even flinch when I kissed your cheek earlier.” I laughed lightly.

                “I know but you were warm and now I’m cold.” He pushed the bunk curtain and revealed his little pouty lip. I bent down and I kissed it, making him smile. He got out of the bunk and he scooped me up.

                “Hey let me down!” I whined, kicking and hitting him repeatedly as he swung me over his shoulder. “You’re so mean.” I pouted.

                “Oh shush you like me.” He grinned. Little does he know that I don’t just like him, I really love him. “Come on, you’re an airplane.” He smiled.

                “You sound like you’re talking to a 2 year old.” I grinned.

                “Your my little 2 year old.” He said as he kissed my lips.

                “You’re molesting the 2 year old.” I joked.

                “Molester Moon.” Andy said casually as he sat me down next to him and kissed me softly. He put an arm around my waist, pulling me closer to deepen our kiss. The kiss melted into me and I took in his scent.

                “Hey- WHOA HOLY SHIT.” CC yelped as he walked in from the bunk area. We turned his way with a grin plastered on each other’s face. “WE NEED A FUCKING SHIP NAME!” He yelled. We looked at each other and we thought for a minute.

                “Cardy.” Was all I said. “Or Anter.” I shrugged.

                “Cardy sounds better.” CC laughed.

                “Ship it.” Jinxx said, now standing next to CC. “I heard everything.” He shrugged. Everyone soon left the room and I was back to just the two of us once again.

                “So I wanted to ask you out on a date sense it’s a free day on Warped.” He grinned. “I have something very special planned.” He smiled, putting his hands on my hips, making me blush a light pink color.

                “Sure.” I smiled.

                “Dress fancy.” He smirked.

****************

                “I SWEAR YOUR GOING TO MURDER ME WTH MY OWN GOD DAMN STRAIGHTENER!” I yelled as she accidently burned me the third time. We were back on the YouTubers bus while Andy was on his own. Jordyn just laughed and continued as I applied the last of my makeup.

                “It’s not like I am trying to hurt you!” She laughed. “But it will be worth it, how you explained what Andy said made it sound amazing.” She smiled as I covered the fresh straightener scars on my neck with foundation and other skin makeup.

                I was already in a blood red dress with a black bow on the waist line. A pair of black flats with little black bows were placed on my feet. I had different assortments of black accessories on. I was wearing blood red lip stick to add some more red to my outfit.

                My hair was done and I took one last look in the mirror. I smiled as I posed, grabbing my black purse which hung by a hook by the bathroom door. “I look amazing.” I smiled as I played around with the red ruffles on my dress.

                “Andy will adore this.” She smiled. “Now go find that boy and see what he has prepared!” She said quickly, shoving me out of the bathroom and off the bus.

                Jordyn’s right, let’s see what my prince as prepared for me.

Andy’s POV:

                I paced about the bus, waiting for my beautiful girl to show up but I was still begging my plan would work. I had discovered a beautiful meadow and I prepared live classical music, a dinner, and room to tell her what I needed to tell her.

                It took forever to figure out if this was really true. I couldn’t tell her this if it wasn’t true.

                There was a light knock on the door and I got up from my pacing and I quickly answered it to see a beautiful woman stand before me. She flashed me a beautiful smile which I returned in the favor as I stepped down the steps. “You look beautiful.” I whispered as I kissed her temple.

                “You look handsome.” She smiled back, looking at my black/gray button down with a slick black tie. I kept my black skinny jeans but with a set of nice black shoes. I kissed her one last time. “Where are we going?” She asked.

                “Oh it’s a surprise you will love.” I grinned as I took her hand and started to walk, “But it’s very close by.” I smiled.

                “Oh please don’t tell me we dressed up to go to the Warped Tour food stand.” She laughed. I knew she was joking and I couldn’t help but laugh.

                “Yeah I always go all out for that food.” I said sarcastically as we exited the lot and started walking down the street. She smiled at me and I squeezed her hand. We continued to walk till we reached the flower meadow.

                She looked around the meadow, looking at a few flowers as we walked to the middle of the meadow to reveal my surprise. Classical music played nearby, a small table with lit candles, a white table cloth, a dinner covered with a metal cover up, flower pedals covering the table, and there was a beautiful white tent over the top. Dangled from the rafters were different, pretty, sparkly lights. And I also put together a small area for us to just be together at the end of the night.

                Maybe where I can tell her the truth.

                She gasped as she looked around. “You did this for me?” She looked up at the beautiful surroundings. I smiled down at her as we walked closer.

                “Of course I did.” I grinned. “Who else would I do it for?” I asked her.

                “I don’t know…” She trailed off as we sat ourselves down at the table. We both took off the tin at the same time to reveal the lovely dinner I got for us and on the side was a glass of red wine for the each of us. I kept it to a minimum. I wanted to remember this night.

                We ate and had our share of good laughs. She sang along to the music like the dorks we are, and really, just had an amazing time together. Honestly, that’s what I love about our dates. We soon started walking further into the meadow and we sat down in a patch of flowers.

                “I need to tell you something.” I said honestly as I took her hand. She looked up at me, waiting for what I had to say. I took a deep breath. “Carter I am madly in love with you.” I said looking into her beautiful eyes. She smiled as she leaned in close to me, our noses touching.

                “I love you too.” She whispered. I grinned, taking her in for a kiss as the sun rolled down to the ground for the night.