Chapter 2

Chapter 2: Carter’s POV

                “Hey. Hey. Hey. Hey. Carter. Wake Up.” I heard Johnnie say, poking at my arm. I looked at my alarm before turning his way. 4 in the morning?! I turned my way to see Johnnie, upside down sense his bunk was above mine.

                “Johnnie I swear I am going to laugh if you fall.” Bryan said. He’s awake too?

                “Sometimes I wonder what you guys do at 4 in the morning… Is this it?” I asked them.

                “Yup, you got the exclusive.” Bryan joked.

                “Anyways were bored!” Johnnie whined. “Can we see if a band is awake now?” I frowned.

                “And what makes you think one is even UP right now?” I asked him

                “There has to be a party somewhere- someone getting shit faced.” Johnnie shrugged.

                “Then I suggest going to the Asking Alexandria van.” Bryan grinned. I shuttered. No. I wouldn’t do that. If there not drinking or partying there banging girls or masturbating. I don’t want to see either of the two in the second probable option.

                “No.” I cringed up my nose. There was a knock on the door. I frowned.

                “I SO TOLD YOU!” Johnnie shouted, spinning himself around and jumping out of his bunk to see who was at the door. I heard the van door creak open and I heard two hellos. I recognized them. Andy and CC. I climbed out of my bunk to say hello.

                “Andy needed a hug.” CC said. “His girlfriend called it off late last night.” He explained.

                “You’re the best at hugs.” I frowned.

                “I know but he said it would make him feel like he was in a ‘Candy’ Fanfiction.” CC explained. I smiled at Andy, walking over and giving him a tight hug. It looked like a small child giving their father a hug or a normal sized human being giving the jolly the green giant a hug. Fuck my shortness.

                “I am not good at hugs.” I muttered.

                “I liked it.” Andy smiled.

                “Can we talk in the living room so I can ‘accidentally’ fall asleep during our conversation in a comfortable spot?” I asked, putting air quotes around ‘accidently’. They nodded as we walked to the lounge area which was in the back of the bus, all of us sitting down. I sat next to Andy sense it was the only seat near a corner where I could sleep.

                “Never wake up Carter in the middle of the night.” Johnnie chuckled. “She’ll raise hell.” He laughed.

                “Disturb my sleep and you die.” I said tiredly.

                “Such a baby.” Bryan teased.

                “I have to have my beauty sleep you twat.” I taunted.

                “Whatever.” Bryan rolled his eyes. Andy placed a pillow on his lap and beckoned me to lay down on it. I definitely took advantage of the idea and laid down and closed my eyes.

                “Wait Johnnie.” I said, not bothering to open my eyes.

                “What?” He asked.