Chapter 22

Chapter 22: Jordyn’s POV

                “Man they must be having a good time if it’s taking them this long to get here.” Johnnie chuckled as we sat at the booth of the diner. I frowned at my boyfriend and he just grinned at my sour face. “Don’t act like we have never done that.” Johnnie wiggled his finger at me.

                “Yeah. I do sound like a hypocrite.” I sighed. Soon we saw Carter and Andy walk into the diner and they had a large grin on their face and there mood seemed overly positive. I think we all know why. Carter sat next to me while Andy sat next to Johnnie.

                “Sorry were late.” Andy apologized.

                “Oh it’s fine.” I grinned at him, trying not to laugh.

                “Anyways, how are the newly engaged couple doing?” Johnnie asked, trying to make the conversation less awkward. Carter and Andy smiled at each other. Carter made a face and Andy nodded slowly. Silent conversations annoy me.

                “We are trying to have a baby.” She said slowly.

                “At least one.” Andy nodded.

                “I think it’s good you two are trying to start a family nice and early. “ Johnnie smiled. “I don’t think we would be good parents.” Johnnie said and I nodded. Honestly, we could offend each other for hours and it would just turn into a game.

                “Were very immature.” I agreed.

                “Anyways, how many kids DO you want?” Johnnie said, looking at Carter from across the table.

                “One or two. I don’t think I want three…” She trailed off. Andy nodded. “I feel like three would be too large for me!” She laughed. “I think were mature enough to handle at least two.” Carter nodded.

                “I think we will be good parents.” Andy smiled, I could tell they were holding each other’s hands under the table. Johnnie and I aren’t the ‘lovey dovey’ type. More like the offensive couple’s war type and I think we both like it.

                “Genders? Names?” I asked.

                “Girl.” They said in unison. They smiled at each other.

                “Names… I have none, Andy?” Carter turned his way.

                “I love the name Camilla.” Andy suggested.

                “That’s such a pretty name!” I awed.

                “Do you like it?” Andy looked to Carter and a smile spread across her face.

                “I love it.” She grinned. “But we don’t even know if I’m pregnant.” She rolled me eyes. “A bit early to already going on the name wagon.” She chuckled lightly. I raised an eyebrow at her second sentence.

                “So does that mean you’ve had sex?” I asked her, knowing for certain she has.

                “Of course they did we heard them when we headed to their apartment!” Johnnie pointed out and I face palmed my forehead in frustration with Johnnie.

                “They weren’t supposed to KNOW that we heard them!” I hissed.

                “You heard us?” Andy asked.

                “We went to your apartment first and we heard you going at it so we left to go here.” I said quickly. “And JOHNNIE and I were supposed to keep it a secret so it wasn’t awkward.” I furrowed my brows as he held his arms up in surrender.

                “Anyways.” I rolled my eyes. “You guys better have a mini you running around whatever the gender but I really want to buy cute pink footie pajamas so I am on the girl’s team. I think Johnnie is too. If he was a godparent he would have trouble tossing around the football.” I smirked.

                “You can teach her how to play Minecraft girly-girl over there.” He teased.

                “You’re going down Buster.” I smirked.

                “Sure, let’s go down on our bed.” Johnnie stroke back. I could see the other couple cracking up in the corner of my eye. “Love you.” He sang and I rolled my eyes playfully at him, crossing my arms.

                “Love you too.” I smiled at him

Carter’s POV:

                If they were in high school they would be voted weirdest couple in the class favorite’s page. Andy and I soon left the diner as it began to get dark. We sat there for a long time I am not kidding. We spent our entire day there and I could tell the waitresses were getting pissed about it.

                When we arrived him I slipped into one of Andy’s shirts and I stayed in my underwear. Andy was on the couch and I sat next to him, cuddling into his chest. “What if we do have a baby? A little Camilla Biersack.” I whispered, tracing shapes with my fingertips on his thighs.

                “Well then were parents. But we will find out soon enough. It will take probably a month to find out. But just cross your fingers.” He whispered and I nodded. A month felt a month too long for me. We sat like that for a while till I could see Andy pass out.

                The TV was down low as I flipped through the channels. I sighed as the only think to watch was old episodes of Full House. Despite my love for Full House, I just kept having those thoughts in my head and no one to share it with.

                Andy was asleep and I didn’t want to wake him up because that’s rude, all I had was a dog who couldn’t be bothered and would rather lick himself then listen to me. I mean he won’t even sit when I tell him to. Now I have to discuss children with him? Please.

                 I rested my head on his lap as I looked out the large window with the pretty neon light signs, glowing in the distance and reflecting shadows on my floor. I thought about those places with those pretty signs, where I would take my future family, memories with my future family…

                Hollywood held my future.