Chapter 29

Chapter 29: Carter’s POV

                After celebrating Andy’s birthday at his parents’ house and then coming home so I could start relaxing, at the time, I as over halfway to my due date and it was coming to the point where I needed to take it easy.

                Now, I’m 34 weeks in. I know, big jump, it I hadn’t really been doing anything besides filming challenges and other things for my channel with Andy. Now, it was 12, I was pretty sure I was having Braxton Hicks, but they weren’t stopping.

                I felt water trail down my leg. My eyes widened at the chill of the water. I turned around as I shook Andy’s shoulder rapidly. He groaned slightly, rubbing his eyes. “Carter what is it?” He said gruffly, sleep still thick in his voice.

                “She’s early! We have to go to the hospital!” I said frantically. His eyes widened, literally so excited he showed no emotion. He sprang out of bed, the bed sheets flying in the air as he shoved on a shirt he ripped off the clothes hanger. He grabbed a pair a jeans off the floor and into a pair of shoes.

                I stayed in my pajamas, not thinking getting dressed was the best option. I put on a pair of flip flops and I put a coat on. He ran out of the bedroom and I walked out of the room, pain in my face as I held my stomach.

                He grabbed his keys and he opened the door. He took my hand and put his other hand around my waist. “Come on.” He said soothingly, not rushing me, as he shut the door behind me. We took the elevator this time and we went down to the parking garage.

                He unlocked his car, making the front lights flash so he could see it in the dark. He ran to the passenger side door and opened it, helping me in and putting the seat belt on for me. We went on the other side, opened up the door and getting in, putting the keys in.

                He drove out of the apartment complex, heading to the hospital which was 10 minutes away. “Breathe.” He told me and I nodded. He pulled into the parking lot where he again, helped me out and helped me walk into the hospital where he ran to the front counter.

                “My fiancée is 6 weeks early and she’s in labor.” He said quickly the secretary. She picked up the phone and dialed the number to our doctor which showed up on my file. “We need you to set up a birth for your patient, Carter Gray.” She said.

                Pause.

                “A nurse will take you to a birthing room.” She said to us as a woman in Blue’s Clues scrubs told us to follow. Andy was already group texting everyone important, his parents, his band, Jordyn, Bryan, and Johnnie. When we got to the room I was placed onto the bed where I was to practice breathing and get myself ready.

                Andy was already holding my hand, I could hear his phone going off but he didn’t bother to look. He just squeezed my hand tighter and looked me into the eyes. “All I want is to help you get ready for our baby, our Camilla.” He whispered with a hint of excitement.

***********************

Andy’s POV:

                My child’s cries echoed the room, Carter looked revealed but with a smile on her face. Camilla, at the moment, was red and covered in all that birthing shit. They cut the umbilical cord and I smiled brightly. They removed most of it and they wrapped the small baby girl in a white blanket. “You can hold her first before we wash her up.” The nurse smiled. I nodded as I took a hold of the small being in my arms.

                She was extremely lightweight but I saw that coming. She grabbed my pinkie with her small fist before letting go. “She’s beautiful.” I said to Carter. I walked over as I put her in her arms. She looked at the baby’s closed eyes and stroked the small soft blonde hairs on her head.

                She handed her back to the nurse so she could wash her up. “Do you have a name?” She asked us.

                “Camilla Doe Biersack.” She smiled to her and she nodded before leaving with my daughter. I walked over as I kissed her lips softly. “She’s beautiful.” She said to me with happiness glowing in her eyes.

                “Thank you for giving me my baby Carter.” I whispered to her as I kissed her nose. The nurse walked in with her, fully cleaned, a pink blanket, a hat, and pink footies. She had a paper in her hands. She placed the paper on the nearby table as she handed Camilla. Her hat had her first name on the top. She was beautiful.

                Carter grabbed her purse off the same table and I frowned. She took out the small necklace and handed it to me. “The last set of keys.” She smiled at me. I clipped it around her neck and I smiled at her as I kissed Camilla’s forehead.

                I handed her to Carter as I took out my phone. I turned off the flash and I took a photo of her. I group sent it to everyone. I put my phone away and I held her small hand once again which looked like a pebble in my large hands. Carter gasped and I looked the direction she was looking at. Her stunning blue eyes looked around. She looked into my eyes and I smiled at her. “Hey.” I whispered to her. She closed her eyes again tiredly. “Were your mommy and daddy.” I said to her. “I’m sorry how deep my voice is and how it might be intimidating.” I said and I heard Carter laugh from behind me. “But I love you and I hope you love me back.” I whispered as I kissed her head.