Chapter 10

Chapter 10: Carter’s POV

                I was walking around. Andy was in sound check and it was making my day somewhat boring. I was hoping maybe before I got to their set I could meet up with some other band members. Maybe the Asking Alexandria boys were around here somewhere…

                I started walking to the tour bus area and I saw the large bus nearby. I walked over, my black vans hitting against the dark pavement and I walked over to the door. I fixed my Of Mice & Men tank top and I knocked on the door lightly.

                I heard the door click and it moved slowly. I smiled at Ben who greeted me at the entrance. “HI I’m Carter you probably don’t know me but-” Ben stopped me with a smile.

                “I definitely know you. Carter Gray. YouTube. I also heard you’re dating Andy Biersack.” He smirked. “I was hoping I would have the chance to meet you. Come in?” He offered and I nodded with a smile as he moved out of the way to let me in.

                I smiled and waved at the rest of the band. Everyone immediately recognized me. “Hello.” I waved again. Danny got up first and gave me an outstretched hand.

                “It’s great to meet you.” I smiled at him.

                “You too Carte Gray. Andy has been talking a lot about you.” He chuckled.

                “Yeah.” I grinned.

                “Your dating him now is that right?” James looked up from the magazine he was reading and I nodded with a smile.

                “I knew there was a reason Andy fancied you.” Cameron grinned.

                “What is it?” I frowned. “Because I sure haven’t figure it out!” I laughed lightly.

                “You’re really sweet and nice from what I can tell.” Cameron smiled at me.

                “I heard you’re a rebel.” Sam said and I heard a laugh from behind me. I turned around with a start. I saw Johnnie grinning at me, arms crossed with his little playfully grin. I rolled my eyes in defeat.

                “Hates being called a rebel.” He chuckled, making everyone else laughed.

                “Because I’m not one.” I hissed.

                “I heard you shoved some kid off the swing at a playground.” Danny said.

                “I was 5!” I defended.

                “Still it must have hurt like a bitch.” Ben chuckled.

                “Yeah you could get wood chips in your eyes.” Johnnie said, making me narrow my eyebrows at him. “Could have made him blind Carter.” He said.

                “You’re exaggerating.” I rolled my eyes at him.

                “So are you seeing Black Veils Brides set?” James asked.

                “Yeah I am.” I said.

                “We were going to go as well! Would you like to walk with us?” Danny asked and I nodded.

                “I am going to find Jordyn.” Johnnie shrugged.

                “I know you like here.” I smirked.

                “No I don’t.” He said, walking out before I could drill him some more on his feelings towards her. I shrugged as I joined the five out of the bus and to the main stage. We got into the crowd and I smiled when I heard the music start to play. Andy ran out, jumping on a speaker on the front of the stage to get a good view of the crowd.

                I waved hoping he would see the six of us.

                He grabbed his microphone, starting to sing ‘I am Bulletproof’. I sang along although I wasn’t going crazy like some people. We cheered along, raised our horns and we just had fun for once. Its fun being on the tour but it’s even better to just relax and watch a set.

                At the end of the last song people started to walk away but Andy stopped them. “I have something to say.” He sad and everyone walked back over. “I wanted to you all to meet someone very important to me.” He said into the microphone, looking at the large crowd.

                Danny squeezed my arm. “Get ready.” He whispered.

                “You may know her on YouTube, her name is Carter Gray.” I heard the crowd go wild when he said my name. He smiled. “While I asked her to be my girlfriend, but we had never made it public. Carter?” He looked around.

                I ran out of the crowd, waving bye to the band as they smiled at me. I went to the backstage area and the guards let me pass through as they smiled at me. I walked up stage, smiling at CC< Jinxx, Jake, and Ashley before meeting up with Andy, including a peck on the cheek.

                He handed me the microphone which I took. I held it awkwardly. How are you supposed to hold these things? “Hello.” I said shyly into the microphone. Everyone responded with nice comments but I saw a group of guys and three girls just roll their eyes and flip me off.

                Andy was given a microphone and immediately looked at the same group. “Something wrong with us?” He narrowed his eyebrows. “I didn’t know it was your fucking decision to tell us how to live our lives.” He said with hatred towards them in his voice. The crowd was going wild.

                “But you know what your decision IS?” He looked at them. “Not giving a fuck about our personal life and not caring about it. We don’t care if you have different opinions about us that’s cool!” He raised his arms up in a surrender motion. “If try and show us that it’s wrong and bad- that’s where I care and step in.” He arched his eyebrows.

                “I’m not going to change my fucking mind about this because some tough guys and there slutty girlfriends who needs to pull up there tank top because their breasts are falling out, told me so and I don’t even know there fucking names.” He hissed. He was standing up for me. He was standing up for us.

                “But for the people who are not assholes,” He smiled at the crowd. “Thank you.” He grinned. The crowd cheered and everyone walked off. Once we were back stage Andy kissed me softly on the lips, his hands on my hips.

                “Thank you for standing up for us.” I smiled up at him. He looked down.

                “I did that because I love you.” He whispered.