Chapter 35

Chapter 34: Carter’s POV

                I adjusted my veil in the mirror. Yes, it’s black. It wasn’t because I was marrying a member of Black Veil Brides. That’s cheesy. It’s a gothic wedding and you know what screams gothic? Black. I was not wearing a fucking white veil to a gothic wedding.

                I smiled as my black dress fell to the floor. I heard a knock on my dressing room door. “It’s Jordyn!” My friend called out. She opened the door and gasped, I noticed she was holding Camilla and made sure not to drop her in her little moment of pure shock. “You’re gorgeous!” Jordyn squealed.

                “Thank you, I’m just waiting to be called out.” I said with a smile, playing the skirt of my black dress. “I’m nervous- what if he doesn’t say yes.” Jordyn’s eyes widened like I was stupid, I frowned at her expression.

                “Andy is an idiot if he did that to you after a year in a half!” Jordyn laughed aloud. “Don’t think stupid. He loves you and he can’t wait to be in your life for the rest of eternity. I can picture you two at 85 in your walkers with your great grandkids putting stickers on the walls.” Jordyn smiled.

                “Your right, I am thinking stupid.” I grinned. I heard the music start to play and Jordyn opened the door for me. “Thank you for being my best friend, god parent, and maid of honor, Jordyn.” I smiled at my friend before I turned away to see Andy at the mantel in a black tux. He looked gorgeous.

                I saw him eying my playfully but I let him eye what he wanted as I was wearing a strapless dress. I encouraged him to eye me as for tonight I was planning to take him to the bedroom. Sometimes I am not sure if Andy wants to have a game of racket ball in bed but I think tonight I should be more than positive.

                I know I am up for a few rounds.

                I walked down the aisle as people that grew to love me, and be my friends smiled at me and watched me walk down the black carpeted aisle. I remember that day, the parking lot with Johnnie where I was too chicken to meet Andy. I was just a fangirl who didn’t fangirl and now here I am, walking down the aisle. I watched him release albums, I watched his band grow and I watched us grow with a baby.

                I’ll miss the dating days and the days alone but if I turned down marrying the one I truly loved, I think I would regret it at the end. I walked up the 3 small steps that led me to the altar where Andy and the priest stood with a brown book in his hand.

                I smiled when I was finally across from him and I led my white roses in my hands, my veil covering my face. We took one last look at the crowd as I saw Camilla in her small black dress in Jordyn’s arms as they both stared right back us. Andy and I turned to the priest.

                “The bride may now say her vows.” He smiled to me and let me start. I looked into his blue eyes that glowed in the dim lighting of the chapel that made him look more attractive than normal.

                “I met you around 3 years ago. I was 21 or 22 and you were 23. I remember I was such a chicken and I was terrified to meet you. I now think about IF I never met you. I don’t know if we would be standing here today. It crushes me that I almost never came out to say hello between those two vans. I am so glad I did come out. I met you and we clicked. I never thought you would want to be my friend let alone someone who could love and care for me like no one else. I can’t wait to spend my forever for you. I hope my forever will last forever because I’m not leaving without you.” I smiled.

                “The groom may now say his vows.” The priest turned Andy’s direction.

                “Carter Gray.” He started. “I used to dream for a day like this and I never knew when it was coming or when the right one would walk my way. 3 years ago the right one walked my way. I knew you were here. I had only been single for a week and some might say love wasn’t exactly on my agenda. They were so wrong. If love wasn’t on my agenda that day how could I be standing here? In a chapel? I love you Carter, I can’t wait for the years till were old as dinosaurs and we won’t remember what we had for breakfast.”

                “If anyone objects to this marriage, let them speak now or forever hold their peace.” The priest said the crowd. It was silent. I could even hear crickets creaking it was so quiet. “You may now kiss the bride.” Andy wrapped his arms around my waist and lifted up my black veil. He put his lips on mine as I deepened the kiss, throwing my bouquet in the air which Camilla somehow caught and I let Andy continue kissing me.

                He took me to the dance floor where they began to play Heart of Fire. Technically my heart was on fire. If love was the torch that set it of course. We danced to his deep but angelic voice as he spun me around and danced with me across the dance floor. I loved dancing with my husband.

                I already love the word. I couldn’t wait to continue saying it.

                Before we ended the dance Andy leaned into my ear and whispered. “I love you Carter, I won’t ever let you despite the circumstances. If you ever are dying I’ll fight for your survival. I love you my wife.”

Ending the book soon! I have the ending planned and it is foreshadowed in here. You have to find something and make it the opposite. I would want a sequel because the ending is insane. I know- some think that there getting divorced and I will say there NOT. Worse. Okay later!

TELL ME IF YOU WANT A SEQUEL!