Chapter 5

Chapter 5: Carter’s POV

                 “Andy I am having so a great time with you tonight but I-” But I was stopped.

                By the biggest shock of my entire life.

                He Kissed Me.

                I looked into his bright blue eyes in shock. “I’m really sorry Carter I shouldn’t have done that. I’ll go and you don’t need to talk to me if you’re upset.” Andy said quickly with worry. Before he could jump off the rock and dash I grabbed his wrist.

                “You never let me speak. Never let me say that I actually I enjoyed that.” I said softly, gazing into the blue ocean that were his crystal eyes. “Then afterwards I would have kissed you back except way more passionate than yours.” I grinned.

                He moved closer to me, moving his lips, touching mine. I couldn’t help but fell the sparks flying, dancing together in the wind as he moved his hand up my bag, pulling my closer. I let his tongue, letting him roam freely in my mouth. Soon he let go but actually, I didn’t want it to end.

                I didn’t want my first ever kiss to end.

                “Andy I have never kissed someone.” I admitted, my bangs hitting the front of my face, hiding my grey eyes. He lifted my chin up and stared into my eyes with care.

                “Everyone is an idiot for not kissing you. Everyone is an idiot for not wanting to fall for you. I fell for you like a rocket with no fuel, flying in the middle of space. I fell off the moon and I fell on a shooting star. I fell because I like a lot. Do you like me the same?” He asked, slowly taking my hand that was placed in my lap.

                “Of course I do. I would have never given my first ever kiss to someone if I didn’t like them. I held onto my kissing virginity for a long ass 21 years. I was waiting so long to find the one I could trust. I trust you. I feel like I’ve known you for a long time. I feel like I’ve known you as long as an old friend you talk to and reminisce about high school days with.” I smiled.

                “I want to know you as an old friend, reminisce about Warped Tour with.” He smiled. “Remember how you wanted to know what I was thinking about yesterday?” He asked. I nodded. “I was thinking about how much I liked you.” He said, leaning in to kiss me again which I accepted. I brushed my lips against his and I intertwined fingers with him, our fingers reaching closer and closer with every second the kiss held. When we let go he just smiled, placing his forehead on mine. “I could do this all day.” He whispered softly, nipping softly at the tip of my nose.

                “Hey.” I giggled.

                “I need to ask you something.” He said nervously.

                “Tell me.” I encouraged him.

                “Be mine? Be my girl?” He asked with a bit of bright hope in his eyes.

                “Of course.” I smiled, kissing him again. “But let’s keep it a secret for a little while.” I said and he nodded. “A few more weeks’ maybe. Half way through Warped Tour.” I suggested, he nodded in agreement.

                “I know people will get upset that were going to so fast if we told them.” Andy groaned. “It would just be plain annoying how people will judge.” Andy rolled his eyes. “The only person who would judge in a joking way would probably be Johnnie.” He shrugged.

                “Probably.” I laughed, picturing what Johnnie might say to us.

                “Can we go to our next stop on our little date?” He asked and I smiled with a nod. He jumped off the rock and let me jump into his arms instead of jumping to the ground. He set my down but kept our hands together. He still wasn’t saying where we were going and I was very interested and curious.

                Then I saw a sign.

                It read ‘drive-in theater.’ It was very vintage and antique looking. It had old movie stars on the billboard and it read a movie that I had never heard of before. Soon I saw a large screen with Black and White film, people laying on car hoods and blankets. Andy pointed to a large oak tree and started to climb up, I followed after him till he reached a branch and sat down at the end.

                “Into the black and white footage huh?” I laughed, looking at the film.

                “Yeah I find it interesting, change from the regular color movies at the theaters.” He shrugged. “Except I will NOT watch the old black and white Wizard of Oz. That shit is scary as hell!” He said honestly. I laughed as he put an arm around me, letting me cuddle into the side of his chest as we watched the movie, our backs against the wood of the tree.

                Soon the credits rolled in with the very cheesy ending music and we hopped off the tree. Andy caught me in his arms as we started walking back towards the parking lot. “I was wondering if you wanted to come over to my bus for the night.” I asked him.

                “Sure that sounds nice.” He kissed the top of my head.

                We reached the venue and we walked to the YouTuber bus. I got us in with my key and we walked in quietly, not wanting to wake anybody up. More like Johnnie who would cause a freaking scene. Andy went to lounge to strip down into his boxers, I got a black tank top and pajama pants. I tied my hair in a bun and I was done. Andy was waiting for me when I got out. He pecked my lips before I got into my bunk that was in the middle of Johnnie and an empty bunk under me.

                Andy joined me and we got settled in. He kissed my head as I snuggled into his cold bare chest. “I had a great time tonight.” I smiled.

                “I did to.” He mumbled, sleep not too far away from him. I giggled at his drowsy expression and tired, lightly closed eyes. I kissed his chin one last time.

                “Good night.” I whispered softly be he was already asleep. I smiled as I turned off the dim bunk light and went to sleep myself, wrapped in Andy’s arms.

                It’s the only place I would ever want to be at this point of my life.