Chapter 4

Chapter 4: Andy’s POV

                I woke up around 8 the next morning. I looked over at Carter who was snuggled up in a little ball. Like a little puppy almost. I smiled and kissed the top of her head softly before crawling out of the bunk. I made a pot of coffee and I thought about last night. I now really had the urge to take her out on a date.

                We would have to get to the venue first sense the bus was still on the road. Bryan and Johnnie were probably worried sense she didn’t tell them she was staying the night but they would get cleared up in the morning.

A few minutes later I heard rusting bed sheets and a bunk curtain open. It was Carter.

                “Good morning.” I smiled as she waved tiredly “Did you sleep well?” I asked.

                “Yeah I did.” She grinned.

                “Hey I was wondering if you would like to go out dinner somewhere nice tonight. Warped Tour food isn’t necessarily the best tasting or for your body.” I chuckled.

                “Sure that sounds great.” She said. I smiled at my small success. “Hey can I borrow your shower? I don’t want to walk around looking nasty or whatever.” She laughed.

                “Sure go right ahead- I am showering before I go on stage.” I shrugged. “Borrow whatever is in there. We all share the same shampoo and conditioner so it’s cool.” I said and she nodded a ‘thank you’. While she was on the shower I looked for something for her to wear.

                I found some Black Veil Brides girl merch in the back of a storage closet. I pulled out a pair of BVB ‘Sophie’ shorts or ‘booty’ shorts. I took out another black V-neck for her and I grabbed her flip flops that were sitting on her neatly folded stack of clothes in the corner.

                I knocked on the door. “I have clothes!” I sang in a high pitched voice. I could hear her laugh.

                “Thank You!” She sang back. She opened the door slightly taking the clothes from me. She soon popped out 10 minutes later with her wet hair in a bun, her makeup from last night fully removed, and in the clothes I gave her. “I look like a Black Veil Brides fan- to say that I am not is a different story.” She chuckled.

                Nobody in the bus was awake yet so basically we could do whatever right now. But that changed when the bus stopped. Carter looked out the curtain covered windows to see the stages and other buses already parked. “I have to go talk to Bryan so he doesn’t scream at me.” She laughed.

                “Yeah I would do the same.” I laughed along with her.

                “Can you text me when to get ready?” She asked, picking up her stack of clothes and I nodded. “Thank you and oh! Do you want this stuff back when we meet up?” She asked and I shook my head with a chuckle.

                “Yeah I am going to wear booty shorts.” I grinned. She smiled before giving me a wave goodbye and leaving the bus. Time to freak out before my ‘date’.

Carter’s POV:

                I got back on the bus and everyone was still asleep. I just stayed in my little outfit but did my hair and makeup so all I had to do was get into real clothes later. I turned on the TV and pulled out a season of Friends from the TV cabinet.