Chapter 21

Chapter 21: Carter’s POV

                Engaged. I started at my ring as I laid in bed next to the sound asleep Andy who had to drive us back home that night. I ran my hands softly through his short and soft raven black hair that almost glowed in the small amount of light flowing from the large apartment windows that looked off Hollywood.

                I really loved this man. A year ago I was fangirling so hard I ran away from Andy at Warped Tour. Look where I am now? It’s insane that I am lying next to him in bed, listening to the sounds outside OUR apartment. I grinned at the insane journeys we’ve had together.

                I couldn’t wait to start a family with him.

                What if he didn’t want to start a family with me though?

                I stopped playing with his hair and I looked over at his sleeping figure. I sat up right and I thought about if he didn’t want to start a family with me, if he didn’t want to grow a new life with me? He hadn’t moved when I stopped playing with his hair so I just got out of bed and went into the living room where I could hear my dog snore.

                I decided to write on a paper lying around.

                I don’t know how to ask him that I want to start a family with him. But what if he doesn’t want to? That’s all I want in a husband. I want to able to make a huge future with them, grow with him and have a few kids. And what will I do? All I can do is let questions wandered…

                I was annoyed at the floating thoughts in my head so I just grabbed a bottle of Nyquil and I poured myself the correct amount and I took a sip. I walked back into my room and I set the bottle on the nightstand and I crawled into bed.

                I started at the spinning ceiling fan till my eye lids grew heavy and I passed out completely, unfinished thoughts still wandering my resting head.

Andy’s POV

                My eyes fluttered open the next morning. I smiled at Carter who was still sleep soundly. I turned my head and I frowned at her night stand. A bottle of Nyquil rested by the bed side lamp. I got out of bed and I picked up the bottle.

                “I wonder what made you take this…” I whispered as I ran a hand through her hair before walking around the room. I put the bottle away and I exited to the living room. I looked at the counter and I saw a sheet of paper sitting there.

                I looked at the writing and I grabbed a sharpie that laid around the apartment.

                But I Do, Love.

                I walked to the bedroom and I placed that next to her. I took a shower, I got dressed, and I just waited for sleeping beauty to wake up. I sat there for a half hour with Batty as we watched golf. I know lame but it’s really early and nothing good is ever on really early.

                I heard a door creak open and I saw her standing in the middle of the hallway, holding the note that I left her. “Really?” She stared into my eyes and I nodded with a grin. She ran over and ran into my arms. I spun her around the room and I kissed her cheek.

                “Were going to get married, have kids, get old with walkers that our grand kids will decorate with kitty stickers.” He chuckled. “Or pug stickers. Both are good options.” He shrugged.

                “Batman stickers.” I grinned.

                “Oh even better babe.” He smiled widely.

                “I want to start trying as soon as possible.” I told him.

                “You know what the soonest time is?” Andy asked. I shook my head. “Now.” He grinned as he picked me up by my shoulders and carried me to the bedroom. He threw me on the bed and joined me there, sitting next to me as he took off his shirt and let me unzip his pants.

                “Come on babe, I’m always good at this game.” I winked, slipping under the bed sheets.

Jordyn’s POV:

                I was with Johnnie, heading to see the engaged couple at their apartment. We were strolling down the hallway and we heard a few noises. We frowned as we got closer and before Johnnie could knock I caught his hand. “Listen.” I hissed.

                We waited a few seconds till.

                “OH GOD!”

                Our eyes widened, stepping back. I mean we always knew that they have probably fucked at some point but poor neighbors! “I wonder if there trying for a kid.” Johnnie frowned. I turned his way in shock. “I mean they might be! There getting married for Christ’s sake!” Johnnie pointed out.

                “I know but it seems so weird! Carter? With a BABY?!” I said in a whisper form of a yell, trying my best to keep quite so I didn’t disrupt the mating session inside. “I feel like if Andy and Carter had a baby it would be some weird concoction.” I said and Johnnie nodded in agreement.

                Orgasm.

                “Oh that was a good scream.” Johnnie said.

                “So you study orgasms or something?” I joked with my boyfriend.

                “Sure. Let’s go with that.”

                “Come on, let’s go let them continue their little game without two people eavesdropping.” I hissed and he nodded as we ran out of the apartment building.

                Imagine if we accidentally walked in!

Carter’s POV:

                Andy collapsed next to me, out of breath as his hair stuck to his forehead with dripping sweat. He took my hand as he let his fingers intertwine with mine, then squeezing them together. “Maybe we’ll make something.” He whispered.

                “Maybe.” I grinned back, kissing his lips and biting the bottom part of this lip, tugging at it softly.

                “Hey the teasing’s over!” He whined.

                “Sense when is it over?” I raised an eyebrow.

                “Good point.”

                “Come on, let’s fix our hair and get washed up, we promised to meet Johnnie and Jordyn out to lunch!” I reminded him and he nodded. I got into a pair of clothes, fixed my hair and slipped into a pair of shoes lying around.

                Andy was ready and I smiled at him through the mirror. “Let’s go.”