Chapter 13

Chapter 13: Carter’s POV

                “Oh I like that house.” I said, pointing to a small flat on the Real Estate website. We were in my bunk on the YouTube bus. He frowned as he clicked on it. I frowned back on it. “You don’t like it?” I asked him. I didn’t want a ginormous house or I would feel too small for it.

                “Kind of small don’t you think?” He looked over.

                “Yeah but it’s only the two of us and I feel too small in a large house.” I explained and he nodded. “I’m open to any size but I really hate large houses unless there are more than two people living in it.” I told him.

                “I feel the same way.” He said. “Although he need a few extra rooms.” He pointed out.

                “Guest room, an office… maybe a spare room for whatever?” I turned his way and he nodded, filling out what we wanted on the website. He pressed enter and we clicked our first option. It was an apartment. 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a kitchen, and a living room.

                The house was gorgeous and not too pricey despite its wonderful condition. “Oh we should see this one.” I smiled brightly and he nodded, booking it for our real estate agent. We looked at other houses which we weren’t very fond of. Weird layouts or little details that were unfixable that bothered us.

                Warped Tour was ending next week and I was excited to go house hunting and furniture shopping as well. We already booked a hotel on the laptop so we could stay somewhere before we got the house.

                “I really can’t wait to visit houses with you.” He said softly, running his hand through my hair as I ran my finger over the side of his chest, making different shapes and patterns. I nodded slowly. I felt like this last week of Warped Tour was going to drag on forever!

*****************************

                I set my bag by our hotel room door. Andy was already in here, laying on the bed waiting for me. His duffel bag was right next to mine. I smiled as I walked over and laid down next to him. “Were going to see a place tomorrow.” He reminded me.

                “I’m so excited.” I grinned. He nodded as his eyelids slid closed. Honestly, I never thought I would be dating Andy Biersack. A few months ago I was just a YouTuber who loved BVB and got the chance to be on Warped Tour. Nothing special besides that.

                But now, I am dating him, moving in with him! It seems next to unreal.

                The next morning we were up bright and early. We dressed quickly but made ourselves presentable at the most. We were out the door and to the car in a flash, hurrying to the apartment building we were meeting our realtor at.

                When we arrived at the gray stoned building our very nice and kind realtor, Heather, greeted us with a hand shake and a nod. “Ready to see the house?” She asked and we nodded back. She got us in with her key and we went to the elevators. She typed in the floor and we soon were jolted 2 stories.

                We got off and walked to the door. My heart was racing. Was this going to be my new house? Is this the one? It kept repeating in my head before we walked in. The apartment was empty. Brand new. There was a kitchen in the front and then there was a small level for the living room. The dining area was the perfect size. Near the kitchen there was a small bathroom. One of the three. Off from the level was a hallway. It contained the four bedrooms, three of them equally sized aside from the master which was a tad bit bigger.

                There was a master bath for us and then another bathroom for guests or whatever the purpose may be for it to be there. If a family lived here maybe it was a child’s bathroom. We returned to the living room and Heather smiled at us both. “Do you like it?” She asked.

                “I love it.” The two of us said in unison.

                “We want to buy the house, the price is perfect.” Andy grinned. Heather nodded with a grin as she dialed a number into her phone and began to talk into it about us buying the apartment. She hung up and nodded.

                “We will get paperwork squared away today.” She said happily. Andy and I smiled at each other was we followed her out the door so we could do paperwork on our first home together. I was happy to decorate it with him, see what style fit us both.

                I just couldn’t wait. It was all too exciting.

                Paperwork was a breeze. Normally, paperwork is dull and annoying but I couldn’t be annoyed at all right now. I was going to have a HOUSE with the man I LOVE with all my heart. When we finished we set our pens down as we finished off the last signature.

                “Perfect.” Heather said as she took it from us and handed us a few sets of keys. “Enjoy your new home.” She told us and we nodded, zipping out so we could start figuring out the furniture situation. Even though we had the house we still had to stay in the hotel for a few days sense nothing was in it yet.

                Andy was calling his band and they said they would be happy to help put together furniture and move items in. I already had a few items to place in the house.

                We returned to the hotel and when we were safe inside we both screamed happily. “We own a house!” I shouted.

                “I know!” He shouted back as he ran over and tackled me into a hug and kissed me deeply and passionately quickly. “I can’t believe I will be finally living with you.” He said in amazement.

                “I know I have been waiting for someone to love me enough to let me live with them. No one has ever loved me this much Andy. Not even my parents.” I whispered. He nodded as he kissed my lips softly.

                “Tomorrow we decorate our first house together. Be excited darling.”