Chapter 3

Chapter 3: Carter's POV

"CARTER! NO COME BACK!" I heard Johnnie squeal from behind me. He got a wheel of his skateboard stuck on a rock a while and he couldn't catch up with me. I was about 20 feet in front of him. "CARTER!!!!" Johnnie yelled. I rolled my eyes playfully.

"What are you guys doing?" Andy asked, his back leaning on his tour bus which I stopped in front of.

"Skateboarding and Johnnie wants me to wait for his lazy slow ass to catch up." I said bluntly as he skated over, out of breather, punching my lightly in the arm.

"Ow." I said plainly. "It hurt so had." I said in a monotone voice.

"I give PAIN!" Johnnie sang on the top of his lungs.

"So weird." I laughed. "Anyways. Johnnie is going to meet The Ready Set and I was wondering if you and I wanted to hang out or something on the lines of that? If you're not busy. I don't want to be a bother." I said quickly.

"Oh I'm not busy- sure let's go walk around." He smiled.

"Okay! I'll see you later Johnnie!" I waved as Andy put my skateboard in the tour bus so it wouldn't get stolen. Johnnie waved before jumping on his skateboard, riding off to find The Ready Set bus.

We started to walk around and I could tell something was on Andy's mind. His crystal blue eyes were wondering around. Like a little kid who was trying to lie to their parents by saying that they didn't have any junk food before dinner.

I frowned. "Hey what's wrong?" I asked, turning my head so I could get him to face me.

"Nothing." He said a bit too quickly. Even though I knew something was wrong, I couldn't help but notice how cute he was acting right now. He looked down. "You would be freaked out if I told you." He said shyly.

"No I wouldn't!" I said honestly.

"We just met and it would be overly awkward if I told you." He mumbled, clear enough for me to understand. I shook my head.

"Even if I DID find it weird, whatever this may be, it wouldn't make me not want to be your friend." I smiled, encouraging him to speak his mind with me.

"I really just can't. I will one day and I promise you that Panda-Kat." He said and I nodded.

"Better late than never." I said. "I don't care how long it takes. Whenever you're ready to tell me I'm ready with open ears." I smiled. But god damn whatever was on his mind was making me so curious! I really did lie when I said I didn't care how long it took.

Andy's POV:

She's going to notice my feelings for her. I couldn't tell her yet. Not yet. It was too weird and we literally JUST MET. I can't confess to her, tell her that I liked her more than friends. But my facial expressions were showing a sign of something.

"Where shall we go?" She asked, looking at the once bright sun slowly move down toward the horizon. I thought for a minute, looking around till I saw the empty parking lot that bands hung out at. It was a bit early for anyone to be there but I just wanted to be alone with her.

"Let's go to the band hang out." I suggested. She nodded a smile.

"Yeah that sounds like fun!" She smiled.

"Aright then! Let's go!" I said. "Race ya there!" I said, zipping off.

"Hey no fair you got a head start!" She giggled, running after me. God that laugh. It just melted inside of me like ice cream next to a blazing fire. I soon stopped as we reached to the middle of the parking lot.