Chapter 12

Chapter 12: Carter’s POV

                My hair was pinned up with a black clip, I was wearing a pair of light washed ripped skinny jeans, a black tank top from Hot Topic. It had the Black Veil Brides members on it. I was wearing my black vans, a few Never Take It Off bracelets, and a pair of dog tags. I had a black ear cuff in and a few black stud earrings.

                My makeup was normal and my hair was straight except it was up. Like I said earlier.

                I was walking around with Jordyn who had something on like me except it was a different band and different colored jeans and vans etc. Her hair was in a messy bun and she had a bandana around her head.

                “Johnnie asked me out last night.” She smiled. My eyes widened.

                “Knew it. Andy and I totally called it.” I laughed.

                “You guys were betting?” She asked and I nodded. “Jerks.” She huffed.

                “Did you say yes?” I asked her.

                “Now what type of question is that? Of course I did!” She laughed. Soon Johnnie skated over on his skateboard and stopped when he saw us. “Hey.” She waved as she walked over and kissed him softly.

                “Hello Beautiful, Hello Rebel.” He smirked.

                “Oh shut up.” I rolled my eyes. “Anyways, where’s Andy?” I asked him.

                “He was talking to some old guy.” He said. I had an idea who it was.

                “Can I borrow your skateboard?” I asked him and he nodded, handing it over with his foot. I quickly got on, skating off the direction Johnnie came from to find Andy.

Andy’s POV:

                “I know about Carter yes.” Todd said, taking a sip of water which he bought earlier. We were at the food court and we were talking about Carter. “Haven’t seen here in years.” He shrugged.

                “I know why.” I frowned.

                “I do too.” He smirked. “I left her mom and I never saw the girl again. I don’t plan to either. I didn’t break into Warped Tour to see my daughter Mr. Biersack if that’s what you’re thinking.” He raised an eyebrow. “I could care less about that girl.” He rolled his eyes.

                “I care about her.” I told him. “I’m in love with your daughter and I am agitated that you could care less about a beautiful, smart, and charming girl.” I growled at him. “Is it that you didn’t want her?” I asked him.

                “Basically. She wasn’t even supposed to be born.” He said.

                “I’m glad she was.” I told him.

                “I wish I could agree with you.” He shrugged, taking another sip.

                “I wish she could have a set of parents that would love and understand her. Her mother which I got to meet recently wants her to become a lawyer and tried to steal the love of my life away from me.” I said to him.

                “Her mom is so caught up in having a good reputation.” He said. “Of course our daughter gets in the way of that.” He muttered. I was disgusted by this man. He shoes zero respect to his daughter. He deserves to rot in hell.

                “I’m disgusted by your careless nature. It seems like you give zero fucks about your daughter who has helped so many people. You don’t understand how amazing she is.” I said. “Unless you rethink your daughter, I don’t give a fuck about you.” I growled.

                “Good. My minds not changing.” He shrugged. I turned away to see Carter standing far away but I could see her with a look in her eyes I couldn’t describe. Todd had already moved on to a show to watch.

                I ran over and I held her close in an embrace. “He doesn’t care.” She whispered.

                “I wish with all my heart that he did.” I whispered to her. Our noses touched together.

                “I just want to hang out with you. I don’t want to see my father.” She crooked, holding in tears. She shut her eyes, holding in tears. I bent down to her size and I wiped the tear that strolled down her cheek with the palm of my thumb.

                “Don’t cry.” I told her. “I hate to see you in pain.” She shook her head as she went into my arms and I felt her cry on my shoulder. “I know right now you feel like nobody cares about you but you mean everything to me.” I whispered softly into her hair.

                “I know…” She sniffed.

                “How about we walk around town together?” I offered. She nodded and I scooped her up and we walked out of the venue. Warped Tour was over for the day and we were leaving early morning for the next venue.

                We were downtown and we walked into a toy store. “Let your inner child go wild.” I told her with a chuckle as I set her down. She ran over to a large neon pink elephant and she picked up. “The elephant?” I laughed.

                “Yeah he is adorable.” She giggled. She set it back and her eyes widened. I frowned as I followed where she was and my eyes widened when I saw what she picked up. It was a Koala bear with a Batman suit on. She hugged it. “I love him.” She smiled.

                “I love him too.” I laughed. “It’s a koala.” I smiled. “Want him?” I asked and she nodded excitedly. I also picked out a few things for my bunk for when Carter came over. Her bunk was very cute and it had stuffed animals and throw pillows. Mine was kind of plain. I picked out a few more stuffed animals. I got some pillows, a Batman throw blanket, a few stuffed animals, and a Batman plushy.

We walked to the register and I paid for him with my credit card. “Andy?” She asked. I looked over. “What’s going to happen when Warped Tour is over? I don’t live in Los Angeles.” She said. She sounded a bit scared. Did she think I was going to leave her?

I took the bag off the counter and we began to walk. “Good question.” I frowned. “You live with Jordyn and I got kicked out of my house because of Juliet.” I said. “How about we pick a house for us to live in together?” I asked her.

“I would love that.” She grinned as she gave me a soft kiss on the lips. We went back to the venue and we went back to my bus so I could place the new stuff in my bunk. Everyone was out or asleep so it was quiet when we walked in.

We went to my bunk and I started placing everything inside till everything was place inside. “Ready for bed?” I asked her and she nodded tiredly. I walked to the closet and I pulled out my Metallica shirt for her. She slipped it on over her underwear and bra and she kept her hair clip in.

I stripped to my boxers and I put on a pair of Batman pajama pants. I scooped her up and I put her inside my bunk. When I got in she snuggled into my side and I could tell she immediately fell asleep with the stuffed koala in her arms. I put the Batman blanket over us and I fell asleep right after her.