Chapter 6

Chapter 6: Carter’s POV

(( Can You Guys Follow My Band Account on Instagram? I post BVB Photo Edits. My user is: xxrawr.bvbxx ))     

I woke up the next morning to a knock on the tour bus door. I slowly slipped out of Andy’s embrace and I went to see who was knocking so early. I slipped on a sweatshirt and my panda slippers nearby my bunk and I started to walk over.

                I opened the door and I gasped when I saw who it was. “Jordyn!!” I squealed, basically pouncing on you. She giggled, returning the hug. I finally let go in pure shock. “How did you get here so early?!” I asked her, letting her inside.

                “Oh I talked to the management and I said I personally knew you and they looked into it and they let me in!” She smiled, taking a seat on the couch. “So who’s here besides you anyways?” She asked.

                “Bryan Stars, Johnnie Gulibert, Andy Biersack…” I trailed off.

                “Andy Biersack is here?!” She gasped.

                “Yeah.” I said awkwardly but she frowned.

                “Shouldn’t he be in the BVB bus?” She asked and I shook my head.

                “I invited him on for the night.” I told her and she nodded. I saw a curtain from the bunk area open, the one belonging to me and Andy climbed out.

                “I wasn’t sure if there was another girl on the bus or if it was Johnnie fangirling.” Andy chuckled.

                “I heard that.” I heard Johnnie say from his bunk.

                “So is this Jordyn?” He asked, slipping on a shirt that covered his boxers. Jordyn nodded, basically in pure shock at this point. “Well hello Jordyn I’m Andy.” He said casually, outstretching a hand which she shook awkwardly. Andy looked up at me. “She’s a fan isn’t she?” He asked and I nodded with a laugh.

                “You’re going to make me fangirl.” Jordyn told me.

                “That’s what Carter said when I met her.” He laughed.

                “Fangirling is really hard NOT to do!” I defended. “It’s like drugs. You start and you can’t get off it without serious medical help or a rehab.” I said. Andy snapped his fingers.

                “Rehab for fangirls.” He said.

                “Man that would be sad f you went to a rehab because you can’t control your inner fangirl.” Jordyn laughed.

                “Andy has fan boy problem with Batman.” I teased.

                “So what’s your relationship?” Jordyn asked. I looked at Andy and he nodded with a shrug.

                “Were dating.” We whispered so Johnnie and Bryan couldn’t hear.

                “Wait what.” Her eyes widened. She didn’t even scream which was good.

                “Dating.” I laughed.

                “I’m surprised you’re not fangirling.” He chuckled.          

                “It’s obvious you want it a secret and I am guarding it.” She swore. “But you can’t hide it FOREVER. “ She reminded us.

                “We know but for like at least till Warped Tour is over.” I said and Andy nodded.

                “By the way your mom cleaned herself up and now she’s running a business in town.” Jordyn said casually, making me shoot up to my feet. She frowned. “I thought you would be happy.” She said, confused.

                “No I am but how? So fast?” I asked.

                “I don’t know… Go visit her. Bring Andy.” She said ad we both nodded.

                “My set is late tonight.” He shrugged.

                “Do you want me to come with?” She asked.

                “Sure.” I smiled. “Let me go shower.” I said and she nodded.

                “I will be going to my bus and wash up myself.” He said and I nodded kissing, his cheek.

                “Bye.” I said as he opened the tour bus doors.

                “Bye.” He smiled, letting himself out. I quickly got into the shower, washing off all the grime from last night’s festivities. I then got into my white BMTH tank top, cut the sleeves myself, black skinny jeans, black studded sandals, a few fan made bracelets I have gotten on Warped, a necklace with a silver heart charm on the chain, black studded earrings, and a bandana hair band. I tied my hair in a ponytail and I was done.

                I walked out and Jordyn was scrolling through her phone. “Ready to go?” I asked her and she nodded. “Let’s head to the Black Veil Brides bus. Maybe I can go talk to the other members today.” I grinned. I walked over and I opened the door and we walked out to find the bus.

                I found the slick black bus and I knocked on the door. It soon was open and I saw CC. “Hey CC!” I said happily.

                “Hey Carter!” He said happily, giving me a hug.

                “This is my friend Jordyn.” I introduced him to her.

                “Hi.” She waved.

                “Hey I’m CC.” He waved back. “Well guys come on in- Andy’s in the shower.” He said, cocking his head as he walked away from the entrance to let us both in. Ashley was on the couch reading a magazine I could only picture him reading. Playboy.

                “Whatcha lookin’ at Ashy?” I asked him. His face went red, shoving the magazine behind the couch cushion. “Mhm.” I grinned at him.

                “So…” Ashley said, stirring the conversation away from him. “Who is this lovely lady?” He said with a wink. I frowned.

                “Don’t you fucking dare.” I threatened. He put his hands up in surrender.

                “Rebel.” I heard Jinxx cough from the small kitchen in the bus.

                “Shush.” I said with a smile. “This is Jordyn. She is one of my best friends and she lives in this town. I wanted her to come to the show.” I said and the two nodded. “We have some people to visit though.” I said, not as happy as before.

                “Who?” Jinxx asked.

                “My mom.” I groaned.

                “What’s wrong with your mom?” Ashley asked.

                “I don’t want to go into it right now.” I sighed. Soon Andy walked out of the bathroom in his clothes and she smiled when he saw me.

                “You ready to go?” He asked.

                “Yup.” I smiled. We waved goodbye to everyone in the living room area and we were off to go visit my mother. I wasn’t ready to see her yet.