Chapter 8

Chapter 8: Carter’s POV

                I had been lectured for about an hour. My mom was already trying to get me into a college when I dropped out. This woman was supposed to be someone’s lawyer? Like what the hell? I swear she got lucky in law school.

                Did she even go to law school because I believe I know more about laws and I didn’t even finish high school for god sakes?

                I told my mom that I was feeling sick from ‘traveling’ and that I needed to go to the restroom to see if I could calm my body. I ran to the bathroom, taking my phone with me. Once I was safe in the third stall I checked my contacts. Andy’s number was gone and probably blocked. I knew from there on I had lost hope.

Andy’s POV:

                “She hasn’t answered my texts.” I frowned after I sent my third one and put my cell phone in my pocket. Jordyn frowned, Johnnie along with her. I swear Johnnie and Jordyn were taking a liking to each other.

                “Her mom probably stole her phone and blocked her number.” She shrugged. “It’s cool- we can still do this plan with or without her knowing. We just have to search the law firm building and try to find her from windows. We both nodded and we got off the bus to search the building.

                I walked around the side and I heard someone crying silently. I walked close to the window and I listened and waited to see if I could tell if it was Carter.

Carter’s POV:

I had been crying silently for an hour in the restroom of the law firm office. I wanted Andy to hold me. I wanted to feel his soft warm lips. I missed him so much and I just wanted him to hold me in his bunk as we talked nonsense to each other

                But I was worried that he was unable to rescue me due to warped tour.

                I was coughing and no tears were flowing at this point sense I was all out of tears. I just wanted to hear Andy’s voice talk to me nice and slow.

                I heard a knock on the bathroom high window. I didn’t know how to get up there. I looked around the lavatory and I decided to take off my shoes and stand on the toilet in the nearest stall to the window. I climbed onto the divider and I pulled it open.

                “Carter!” A man whisper yelled. He was wearing a ski mask. I recognized that voice almost instantly. My eyes welded up with happiness. “Grab onto my hands I’ll pull you out!” He said, outstretching his arms. I nodded grabbing a firm hold as he pulled me out and I was now on the grass. I ran over and I hugged him crying into his chest.

                “You came for me!” I said into his chest.

                “Of course I did.” He whispered kissing my head. “Let’s get you into the tour van before your mom notices.” He said and I nodded. He bridal carried me as I wrapped my arms around his neck and he got on the van.

                Jordyn and Johnnie smiled at me and I smiled at them. Andy let me down and let me give them a hug. “Thank you guys.” I sniffed.

                “We couldn’t just leave you behind!” Jordyn exclaimed.

                “Really?” I looked up as Andy and he nodded with a smile. “I know how to repay Johnnie.” I grinned as I looked up at Andy. He frowned and I whispered something in his ear and he smiled with a nod.

                “We decided to tell you this before Bryan.” I grinned.

                “Then it’s got to be juicy.” Johnnie grinned.

                “Andy and I are a thing.” I smiled.

                “GET OUT!” He gasped, playfully shoving me, making me laugh. “That’s like the worlds fucking largest secret!” He exclaimed. I laughed as Andy wrapped his arms around my waist. “Anyways.” He coughed awkwardly.

                “Do you want to go into my bunk?” He whispered into my ear and I nodded tiredly.

                “Carter wants to go to bed, it’s been a long tiring day for her.” He said as he scooped me up. “Can you say good night, Car?” He asked like he was talking to a 2 year old, which made me smile. I just waved tiredly and nuzzled my head into the crook of his neck.

                He continued to carry me as he went to his closet and grabbed a few things for himself. “Car what do you want to wear?” He asked. I looked up and I looked through his different shirts till I pointed to a Black Veil Brides shirt that hadn’t been cut into a tank top.

                “Can I use your shower? I feel disgusting after being in the office.” He nodded as he set me down on the ground, handing me the shirt. I waved before walking into the bathroom, shutting the door. I turned on the water and I washed myself.

                I put my hair in a bun and I put on his shirt which smelt of his cologne. I smiled at the smile as I folded up my old clothes in a nice small and neat pile. I walked out and saw that Jordyn and Johnnie had already left to the YouTubers bus. I let Jordyn stay with us on tour till she had to return home.

                I opened the curtain of the bunk and saw that Andy was already half asleep on his side, leaving me room to slid in. I got in slowly next to him and by default, he wrapped his arms around me and let me snuggle in. “I almost lost you.” He whispered.

                “I would have fought to see you again.” I smiled, kissing his chin. I felt him trace his finger across my back, soothing my nerves. I was still recovering from shock and he was helping me calm down. I felt my eye lids grow heavy as he threw a Batman blanket over us. I felt the bus start to move.

                “Good night darling.” Andy whispered.

                “Good night.” I closed my eyes and I kept close to Andy as I fell asleep to the pattern of his beating and the slowly, non-bumpy ride of the bus.