a surprise visit from Rio

Start from the beginning

The man ignored the boy but then suddenly turned his gaze back to it, slightly squeezing his eyes together. His breath almost came to a hold. That was indeed surprising.
But what if it's photoshop? Can you even photoshop like this? he contemplated in his head.
He vaguely recognized the face of the setter. He had already seen him pass by quite a few times. After all, his job was making sure that only the right people who had a permission would enter the big gymnasium.
And the boy in this picture looked awfully alike with the one he saw during his work, though a lot younger.

"Show me another picture" he swiftly commanded the omega who looked like he was about to have a anxiety crushdown with all the stress that was pushed onto him so suddenly.
Hinata couldn't let them kick him out!
His hand was shaking slightly as he showed a selfie. Not two seconds afterwards two more men approached the scene.

"So, you're the troublemaker?" one of them rudely stated, sharing no respect for a pathetic stalker and a male omega on top of that like him.
"I uh, no!" He said in a high tone.

The first security man was still busy with checking the photo. The next photo showed the red haired boy smacking a kiss onto the surprised looking face of the young alpha.

Ok well, that explains something
But he could still be an Ex of the setter...
Goddamit, why do I have to deal with bullshit like this?

He was annoyed as he promptly explained the situation to the two other men.
They looked a bit confused .
"Um, well when does practice finish for the team" the third man asked.

The omega looked hopeful. Some time ago, Kageyama had told him that they practice from three to six but who knows if that's still the case. Kageyama would also be the type to stay a lot longer than required.
It was half past five in that moment and he had landed about two hours ago. His luggage was securely locked into a locker in the train station for the time being. He had imagined surprising Kageyama during his practice. But he must have been too naive.
I hate this, ugh
He couldn't go to Kageyama's apartment since he lived in a dorm room and they also wouldn't let him enter without a permission for sure! His surprise was going to be a big fail. He would have to call his mate and tell him that he is suddenly in Tokyo. That would be weird, wouldn't it?

"In an hour, perhaps?" One of them responded, sounding not too sure of himself.

Hinata was so invested into the situation that he barely didn't notice as an other person tapped him on his shoulders.
He turned around in surprise and stared into a somehow familiar pair of yellow-honey colored eyes.
Wait, I know this person

"Hinata! Is that you?"

The other person was a male omega, a bit taller than him. A gym bag was thrown over his shoulders.
"Kuyiyama-kun?" Hinata muttered in surprise.
He was a great libero he got to know in a tournament some time ago.

"Ah I knew it! Long time no see, hehe. What're you up to? How's life in brazil?" Kuyiyama asked in a excited tone, his head bobbing to the side. But then he realized the three security man around them.
"You know this man?" One of them suddenly asked in a rather harsh tone.
He took a step backwards.
"I what? Of course! This Hinata, the best decoy and ace out there!" he frowned. What was their deal? Were they harassing him?

The security man of the beginning was pissed as he slowly realized that he was in the wrong. The ridiculously sounding story was actually true.
"He knows someone from the national team?" one asked in a hesitant tone.
"Yea, he's mated with Kageyama-kun. What do you want from him?".
The libero looked even angrier as he saw Hinata seeming quite intimated.

"Ok, you know what. Whatever, go get your mate! I'll take an early leave for today. Enough work for me." the first security man huffed, raising his hands expiration.
He left the scene. The two other man looked at each other in confusion.
"I uhm, guess you can pass"
Hinata's eyes grew big.
"Kiyoyama-kun, I'm sorry but I'll call you later. You still have my skype name right?"
He turned to his friend who nodded, his mouth open, wanting to say something but he also had to process the information.
"Uhm, later. Hinata!" he mumbled and raised his right hand for a goodbye wave.