info

This is the sequel to Me & My Bros. I'm going to summarize the ending that I didn't include in that book. Also, I wasn't planning on posting the sequel so soon but I decided to just do it✔️.
--

Dylan and Levi dated throughout high school and college.

Levi proposed to Dylan at age 21 when they were at their family cottage.

They had their first child at age 23. Boy
Second at age 25. Boy
Third at age 26. Boy
Fourth at age 28. Boy
Fifth at age 30. Boy
Sixth at age 31. Boy
And finally, at age 32, a girl.

Andy married Kahlan and they had 2 twin boys. They had the twins at age 28.

Mia came out as a lesbian at age 24 when she introduced everyone to her girlfriend Elena. They got married at age 25 and adopted a puppy. Both decided they didn't want kids.

Dylan's brothers all married before they reached their 30's and they all have kids. NO GIRLS.

Dylan's cousins all married. Some have kids but some don't.

Little Chris is now married. He was quite the ladies man in high school but now has a girlfriend named Jenna. They are expecting their first child, a boy.

I think that's all for now but we'll see later.
----
I found the picture at the top on Pinterest and thought it was super cute so I put it in the book. (Although if you look super close that baby is so confused)

By the way, I'm aware that Levi is 2 years older than Dylan. So when I say they had their children at whatever age, I mean Dylan. Levi is always 2 years older than her.

Dylan is currently 45 and Levi is 47.

Hope that's not confusing!