"So this is what we doin now?!" I yelled

"Shit Scarlet."

"Nah, I told you I loved you, you said you loved me! That was a fucking lie wasn't it." I with hate tears in my eyes

"N-"

"I swear to god bro! I'mma fuck you up X I swear!" 

I started to punch the shit outta him, but Mason pulled me back. I saw the rest of the boys coming out of Starbucks. I got my hand out of her grip and lunged toward him, but someone pulled me back.

"Let go! I swear!" I yelled

"Hide your shit X, I'm not caring no more!"

"Put me down Ski."

Mason opened the passenger side of the door and Ski placed me inside. Mason and him talked for a while and she got in. 

"I'm not fucking with Jah, as long as you're not."

"Of course I'm not. I never will."

"Come on, we still bad bitches, we finna get our hair did, and go downtown to one of them block parties."

Home

I got my hair dyed the way I wanted, got my nose pierced, my cartilage pierced, and a got a face tattoo. It's not to big though just a lil sum. X and them still didn't get back home, so I took that opportunity to go into X's room. I grabbed his clothes and threw it in the front yard. And it's extra bad cause it rained like 2 days ago and so the grass was still wet, causing mud to get on them. I went into the basement and grabbed the bleach. I poured it into him bathtub and threw his clothes and shoes in it. I went back outside with the bleach and some other clothes, and lit his stuff on fire. I threw his TV in the pool, and his laptop. All his music shit: Gone. I sat on my bed playing music and going to sleep. 

Jahseh 

I was sitting on the passenger side of the car and no one said anything to me. We pulled up to the house and all I hear is,

"Damn!"

I see my stuff all over the lawn, and stuff burning. I ran out of the car and observed everything. I put my head yelling. 

"Should've never kissed her." Stokeley said going inside

I walked inside too seeing my stuff ripped all over the place. I ran to my room seeing my bathroom light was on. I look and see all my stuff in the tube discolored. 

"WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUCK!"

"Just to let you know you're shit is in the pool." Lucas yelled

I look from my window and see my laptop and TV in the pool. I sighed and got to work.

3 hours later

I finally finished cleaning up everything, about 500,000 dollars worth of stuff have been destroyed. I walked into Scarlet's room and saw her getting out of the bathroom looking like she was about to go out. But she looked so different, she split dyed her hair, got a nose piercing and got a tattoo on her neck. She looked up and saw me, her face turned to an expression of disgust. 

"What do you want?" She asked grabbing her makeup and sitting at her vanity

"To apologi- did you get a fucking face tattoo?!"

"Yes what about it?"

I sighed and continued what I was saying.

"I wanted to apologize."

"Sorry, I don't want that."

"Look, I know I mess u-"

"I know you know you messed up, but X, you literally told me not even a month ago that you loved me. So now I'm sitting up here confused cause you kissing another bitch when you supposedly loved me. And you fucking know how I am with my trust issues, so why? Why cheat on me, why lie to me, why promise me something that you knew you keep? If you loved me then you would understand how hurt I would be, and aren't you supposed to not hurt the people you love? So why?"