Suddenly something bright caught Kohl's attention, he looked to the village, seeing a massive red and black ki-blast heading towards him.

Kohl tried to dodge it but this attack was much faster than any other.

The entire mountain erupted, exploding and getting erased from the entire scene.

Kohl was sent falling, his right arm took most of the explosion, having burns and bleeding from his shoulder, "What the hell was that?" Kohl crashed onto the ground, "Blizzard? Was that you?" Kohl coughed as he took off the breather, "Was that Blizzard? It couldn't have. It came from the Saiyans village."

Suddenly two individuals landed next to him.

Kohl looked up to see Chiv with an even bigger Saiyan standing by his side. This Saiyan had much longer hair, wearing what looked like torn restraints and a ripped clothing. Resting on his left cheek was a small scar, he seemed to be in hyper mood.

Chiv patted his shoulder, "Nice shot."

The Saiyan smirked, "This is him?"

Kohl took off his breather, "What the hell?"

Chiv knelt down, "I really was helping you find your wife, and then I realized, your wife doesn't exist. You are just some sort of spy for the king. Getting someone who knows this place to show you where every Saiyan is. There's no way we've been to nearly every populated area and not having found a single person who knows your wife. Even if she was a foreign Saiyan, we would have at least kept her safe until she gave birth."

Kohl tried to get up, only to get kicked down.

The bigger Saiyan stood next to Kohl, "Tell me, are you in your wrathful form?"

Kohl rubbed his arm, "Depends, are you going to kill me?"

Chiv sneered, kicking Kohl's stomach, only to get his leg blown off. Kohl then jumped to his feet, kicking him away as he spun around and punched the bigger Saiyan.

The big Saiyan grabbed his fist with ease, "Wow. Chiv really over exaggerated your power."

Kohls eyes widened as he retreated, "What the hell?" He looked at his fist, "Am in my base form?"

The big Saiyan walked up to him, smiling as he appeared in front of Kohl, delivering a devastating punch to his stomach.

Kohl fell to his knees as coughed up blood.

The Saiyan kicked him away, "I was needed for this? Or am I just that much stronger than you?" He looked to Chiv, quickly shooting a blast at him, blowing up the fisher, "You got me excited for this? Useless bastard."

Kohl leaned upwards, "Who the hell are you? You are obviously also in your Ikari form! I thought the Saiyans on this planet used the Oozaru transformation."

The Saiyan flew at Kohl, nearly kicking him if Kohl hadn't dodged, "Ikari form? That form is weak! Real Saiyans use their Great Ape form!" He stomped his foot down on Kohl.

Kohl grabbed his foot, struggling to keep the Saiyan from smashing him into nothing, "Then how are you so powerful?!"

The Saiyan retracted his foot, "How am I so powerful? Is that a real question? Are you serious?" Suddenly his aura formed around him, a red and black aura Kohl had never seen on a Saiyan, "I am Cumber! The strongest Saiyan to ever live! Now fight me Saiyan!"

".... Cumber?" Kohl managed to get to his feet, "Cumber?"

Cumber raised a brow, "... yes? That's my name..."

Kohl held out his fist.

Cumber just looked at it, ".... what.... what are you doing?"

"Come on you aggressive bastard. You know me."