Things Are Changing (Chapter.13)

"You should wear this." Kennedy said.

"Maybe you should I don't want to." I said.

"Mona fucking wear it damnet." Kennedy said.

"I won't feel comfortable in it though." I said.

"Damnet Mona just put it the fuck on. It's a emerald green 3 quarter length sleeve dress that goes to mid thigh. I mean yeah it's a scoop neck which shows some cleavage but that is needed. You're going to wear those black flats with it because you can't wear heels of any sort without falling on your face. I mean I'm going with a lavender strapless dress that goes to my high thigh covered in a light black lace. With black open toed thin heels with the ankle strap." Kennedy snapped.

"Alright fine I'll wear it." So I did and yes i felt weird. So we all went to the club and they went and grinded on the dance floor. I sat in my same spot at the bar and got a Pepsi.

I sat there for a while then random boys would ask me to dance I said no. Out of the blue I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around ready to be mad at the creep touching me. When I turned around I saw Nash looking at me.

"Nash! I mean Nash. What are you doing here?" I asked. I realized I had said his name in excitement at first which I couldn't so I changed it to calm like i didn't care. Even though secretly I couldn't be happier to see him.

"I've been looking for you actually. Mona can we go somewhere and talk?" Nash asked.

I needed to say no so I'm not just jumping back for me but every bone in my body says yes.

"I guess so." Even though I said yes I tried to sound like I didn't care it's believable I hope.

He led me to our special place under the bridge and sat me down.

"Look Mona there is a lot of reasons I acted out the way I did when you seduced me in to biting you. It could be dangerous. I could have not stopped and sucked you dry you know killing you. I don't want to do that I really like you Mona. Okay so there wasn't a lot of reasons it was just that one. But it was a huge one. I think it equals a lot of them. Right?" Nash said.

He just kept rambling on nervously after that. So instead of responding I just kissed him. Yes I kissed him he did not kiss me. I'm very proud of myself for that it took a lot of courage and bravery. Boy this boy can kiss amazing. I stopped and smiled and said "shut up" then kissed him again.

"Wait so does this mean you get it?" Nash asked.

"I don't even care I just want you. I miss your beautiful blue eyes,pale skin,cold touch, adorable smile, and light blonde hair. I miss everything your kiss, smile, and touch. I want you and only you in any way. I don't care what I have to agree to to make it that way I'll do it." I admitted then I covered my face in embarrassment and nervousness.

Nash just smiled with his snow white teeth then took my hands off of my face and kissed me. 

"Our only rule is don't seduce me in to biting you. It can be extremely dangerous. Promise?" He asked seriously.

"I promise as long as I get to have you."

"Well see now that you can have." Nash said seductively.

"Not now my man I want you to meet my sister and her boyfriend. Trust me they are cool, nothing like my parents."

"Alright then let's go." Nash said while grabbing my hand then we walked off. We went to Ian's apartment where I figured they would be. I was right they were already asleep though.

"I guess you'll have to wait until morning so you want to spend the night?" I asked.

"Sure."

So Nash and I curled up on the sofa together. He was behind me so he put his arm around me and I held his hand. We fell asleep like that.

"Well well well.I'm guessing or shall I say hoping this is Nash?" Kennedy said smiling.

"I stood up and stretched yes this is Nash. Nash this is my sister Kennedy. Kennedy this is my boyfriend Nash." I said. When I glanced back at Nash he was smiling at me I'm guessing he heard me call him my boyfriend to then. I didn't think it would roll off of my tongue so easily but it did. It felt right to say it. I could say it a million times and it wouldn't get old.

"Nice to finally meet you Nash." Kennedy said while shaking his hand.

"As you." Nash said then kissing Kennedy's hand.

Yep my man is a gentleman well sometimes. I then laughed to myself because that was a damn funny joke I had just said.

"Hello I'm Ian Keen who are you?" Ian said while looking at Nash confused.

"I'm Nash Mona's boyfriend." Nash said then he turned and looked at me and smiled. I looked down because I could feel me starting to blush.

"Oh nice to meet you I'm Kennedy's boyfriend." Ian stated.

"Cool." Nash replied.

Then Nash and Ian went in to the kitchen talking about the differences in them being creatures.

"Well I think Nash and Ian will be friends no doubt about that."Kennedy said slightly smiling.

"Yeah I agree.I'm so glad Nash and I worked things out. I feel so much better now." I stated.

"I'm guessing that was the first time you all called each other boyfriend and girlfriend?"

"Yeah it was but I loved it. Nash's girlfriend i'm Nash's girlfriend." I said smiling in to my own little world.

"Yeah you are a weird one." Kennedy said.

"So I'm moving out." Kennedy stated while putting more things in one of the suitcases she had open on her bed.

"Well obviously but will you be alright?" I asked.

"I'll be living with Ian does it look I'll be in any sort of trouble besides the naughty kind?"Kennedy asked.

I nervously laughed and said "I guess not."

"You want to come live with us? You could get away from our horrible parents and be with Nash in the open. I already talked it over with Ian he said you're welcome to come." Kennedy said.

"Um. I don't know that's a huge decision. Mother and Father would be so mad at both of us If I did that." I said worried.

"Why don't you break the rules for once? Look I'm not forcing you to do anything It was a simple offer. But I need a yes or no like now. So are you going to move in with Ian and I or not?" Kennedy asked.