Falling For A Vampire (Chapter.10)

I found myself not only wanting to spend every minute with Nash but trying to. The more we hung out the more I adored him. He is everything I've ever wanted. Not my family though my parents still try to not let me out but I go anyway. I see him as much as possible because I truly think I could be falling in love with him.

The best part of it all is that my family have no clue about Nash still and I love it! I do what I want when I want all the time and yeah my parents are disappointed but I feel that is a small price to pay to actually be happy.

"Nash are you here?" I whispered.

"Yeah baby I'm here. Sorry I had to eat before I came." He said.

"What If I asked you to bite me?"

"I don't know. You aren't thinking of asking me that are you?"

"Yes I am everyone says it's so pleasurable and I want to feel as much pleasure as possible. Especially inflicted by you. I want you now Nash please take me."

"I don't know Mona that's a pretty big deal. Not to take you but to bite you. I don't know If I can do it." Nash said.

I walked up to him and took his shirt off of him. I then kissed his cheek and down his neck while running my hands down his chest and stomach. When my hands got his black skinny jeans I undid his belt and button and started to unzip them.

"Even if we have sex right now I am not going to bite you Mona."

I didn't respond just pulled his pants off of him. He took my shirt and pants. Then picked me up I wrapped my legs around him after taking my underwear off. I was in a bra only.  He will bite me I will get him to bite me.

After going for a few minutes I moaned louder and louder. I then moaned the words "OH NASH BITE ME PLEASE BITE ME NOW!" He listened only because he was in the moment but either way he listened that's all that matters. when he bit me it hurt for like 5 seconds. Then it was pure pleasure it was so amazing unlike anything I had ever felt before.I clenched my nails in his back and I felt that I drew blood I did not mean too but I couldn't help it. I made him go harder and deeper and faster that's all I wanted. 

We finally finished and I just looked him in to the eyes.

"Thanks a  lot Mona. You seduced me in  to biting you. I told you I didn't want to do it but you seduced me in to.  Look I'm leaving and I'm not meeting you anymore. By the way good luck trying to hide my fang marks from your parents because they don't disappear." Nash said while redressing himself.

"But Nash. Don't do this please." I begged while holding on to him.

"Let go Mona I'm done." He shook me off of his arm and left.