In Disbelief (Chapter 6.)

I turned to see who was talking to me and there he was! Standing there all tall with his blue eyes oddly glowing in the dark it was Nash! I felt so happy to happy way to excited. I could not breathe and I had butterflies in my stomach. He was so beautiful and I could smell him over the water! He still smelt so good it was hypnotizing. But i needed and wanted that all along. He stood there and started to kind of growl  and two fangs shot from his mouth. Oh my Nash is a vampire I did not see that coming.

"Uh Nash is that you? It's me Mona from the club a month or two ago?" "Mona? Oh I'm sorry I thought you were just a random girl in the night I'm glad you said something or I would've eaten you alive." he said relived.  "Maybe that's I want' I heard myself say." Oh my gosh Mona you are supposed to be staying away from him and forgetting about him and then you say a comment like that I am so dumb sometimes!

"Well then maybe I'll have to do that but just not with my fangs." he said smirking with a seductive tone. Oh that made my whole body tense up it sounded good actually great but that goes against everything! I can not! Oh I want to right here right now! Then once again I was pulled from own little world but not by a voice this time. But by kisses soft sweet wet kisses on my cheek and neck over and over. 

It felt so good I felt something start to happen to me it almost felt like i peed myself but I'm not a child so that does not happen. I don't know what it was but i felt a achy pain in my lower stomach next. Then the urge for him to touch me over and over but not just kisses.

Before I knew it I was shedding clothes and so was he. We kissed each other repeatedly everywhere while we did it. Then I felt his hands stroke my body his touch was so cold I loved it I craved it. He slid down my body to my crotch then stroked up and down my legs until they opened. I did not open them it was like magic they opened themselves almost like i was no longer controlling my body.

I then felt his warm tongue enter me. The aching in my stomach worsened by 1000. The wetness in my crotch was unbearable. i was horny I had never been horny before that's why i was wet it wasn't from pee it was from the urge for pleasure. The aching in my stomach was another part of my urge for pleasure. I had never experienced any of these feelings until this night but I enjoyed every one of them.  Right before I came he removed his tongue and then his areas entered mine. He thrusted against my body it hurt so bad at first but he just went harder and faster. Until it was nothing but insane pleasure i felt sparks all over my body,the temperature fluctuated, and I started to tingle and shake. 

I heard myself start to moan then it got louder and louder until I was full out screaming I felt everyone in the world could hear my pleasure caused screams. But that did not stop them from happening. My whole body jerked I screamed louder then ever then I felt a boiling hot liquid run down my leg. That was cum oh my I just came. I just had sex. Oh shit I just lost my virginity and I do not regret a minute of it. Oh shit i'm breaking rules that have been pounded into my head all of my life and I'm even cussing. I feel like such a rule breaker.

He pulled out and we heard nothing but each others heavy breathing. "You weren't scared I was going to attack you or anything? I am a vampire you know and you are a human I can sense it." He said looking confused. "Nash I felt nothing but urges,needs, and pleasures. I was not am not now and never will be frightened by you in any way. I loved every minute of what just happened. I want to see you again but my parents will not approve so i don't know we could still see each other. i said. "Well Mona we could meet here every night at the same time you can sneak out if you want. We could be all secretive it would be pretty hot. Kind of a          turn on." Oh he said that seductively and kissed my neck then his warm breath hit my ear. Oh I want him every second but how did I switch so fast?

"It is a deal then Nash I must be getting home now I will see you tomorrow night right here on this little beach at 11:00 pm." I smiled when I said that then i kissed him and left.

That was by far the best night of my life. Even though I broke rules that are to never be broken in this family. I will just keep it a secret.

When I got home I took a shower and went to bed I was exhausted after all of that pleasure. Everyone was asleep no one waited up for me. It kind of made me mad but I was to focused on the amazing night I had I chose to ignore that instead.