Truth Is Out Kind Of (Chapter.12)

I was sound asleep like my new routine when something happened. Something annoying that had woken me.

"Get up. Get in the shower. Get dressed. Go downstairs. You need to look presentable when meeting my new boyfriend." Kennedy said while throwing a dress, underwear, and a bra at me. I rolled over knocking the stuff off of my bed by accident. I stretched and squinted my eyes seeing as she had just drew the curtains open.

"What? You got a boyfriend? Good luck trying to get Mother and Father to like him. I don't care about meeting your soon to be ex-boyfriend honestly." I said then rolled back over covering my face with one of my pillows.

"See that's where your wrong I do not care if Mother or Father approves of him I'm almost completely sure they won't. But I do and that's all that matters my happiness comes before Mother and Father's. If I marry this boy then I'll have to live with him everyday not them. So their opinion of him is irrevelant. I am introducing him mainly for you to meet him. Now your opinion I actually care about. I know you'll judge his character not what creature he is. We've been together for some time now but in secret.He's truly a wonderful boy I hope you agree with me." Kennedy said.

"What creature he is? Well what creature is he?" I asked curiously.

"He's a Drowser, the king actually. A Drowser is a male witch. They don't have a spell book it just comes naturally and with the training of their king. They can cast spells and curses, all their power shoots out of their hands. He's a wonderful leader. His family is so welcoming and delightful, his Drowsers are as well. They all were quite nice to me I must say. I've already explained your the only decent one in my household. Also to not expect to be approved of my parents. He's already prepared."

"A Drowser? Wow. I thought they were only mythical. I'm thrilled they aren't though. I can't wait to meet him what is his name?" I asked.

"Ian Keen is his name. He's 6' feet tall, has shaggy dark brown hair, dark green eyes, and quite powerful. He wears all skinny jeans mostly black with rips going down the legs. Lots of t-shirts and skate boarding shoes. He's unbelievably caring and sweet. He's kind of shy but quite cocky.He's a very nice guy doesn't really start a lot of problems. But he can be extremely mean but only if you push him to that point."

"Wow. Sounds like Ian is a pretty good guy I can't wait to meet him." I said while getting in to the shower.

"Yeah I can't wait either. So you want to tell me what's really been going on with you for these past few weeks? I know it's not you being sick because your fine physically now emotionally could be a different story." Kennedy said while sitting the toilet top down and sitting on it.

"Nothing I'm fine." I said coldly.

"Stop lying to me god Mona can't you be honest with me for once in your damn life? I can't believe it you will tell me any dumb thing that happens with you. But the first time something serious does you keep everyone in the dark. But most importantly me. You keep me in the dark I thought we were close but apparently not." She snapped.

"We are close don't you understand? It's a very hard time for me I've never felt this way before and I screwed it all up. By misinterpreting everything." I said.

"Alright well tell me what really happened." Kennedy said nice and calmly.

"Okay fine. I met this boy named Nash.  I met him the first night I went to the club with you. I ran in to him again a few months later. We then started seeing each other at 11:00 pm every night. We started a relationship I guess you could say. well I really started to like him I think I fell for him. Well I asked him if our relationship was strictly sex. He got super mad and offended and said no. I wanted to be bitten so bad  by him (yes he's a vampire by the way) that I was determined that he would bite me. He did not want to so while having sex with him I asked him to bite me. He was lost in sex and wasn't thinking straight so he did it. For me it was utterly amazing. He got beyond mad and cut off our relationship completely. Which broke my heart and yes I've realized I'm in love with him. I have fallen for a vampire."

"Well that explains so much. I'll help you find him and work things out. If you really love him then you need to work this out. I'm here to help!" Kennedy said.

"I can't believe you're being so cool about this." I said.

"I'm your sister I got be worth something right?" She said while laughing.

"I guess so." I said smiling. I realized telling Kennedy all of that made me feel a little better. Her telling me she would help me with this whole Nash thing made me feel better too. I grabbed her arm and down the stairs we went. When we reached the living room we heard a knock at the door.

"I'll get it that must be him!" Kennedy exclaimed.

"Who?! Oh and Mona nice to see you dressed we were getting very worried dear." Mother said.

"Yes who Kennedy?" Father said in disapproval.

Kennedy ignored them both, swung the door open and leaped in to a tall guys arms. Hugging and kissing him. I glanced and he was wearing black skinny jeans with threaded rips going down them. From what I could see he had shaggy dark brown hair. After a few moments of Kennedy making out with I'm assuming Ian she jumped down and adjusted her shirt while inviting him in.He walked in and glanced around the living room and kitchen. I looked at my parents and saw the shock on Mother's face and the disapproval on Father's.

"Baby I would like you to meet my sister Mona. Mona this is my boyfriend Ian." Kennedy said while looking back and forth at us nervously.

"It is a pleasure to meet you Mona."

"As to you Ian." I said nicely while shaking his hand.

"Kennedy who is this boy?" Mother said slightly rudely.

"What is this boy doing in my house Kennedy?" Father yelled.

"If you must know this is my boyfriend Ian. He is the king of all Drowsers, yes a male Witch. I'll be moving out in the next few days or weeks to move in with him." Kennedy said proudly.

"A Drowser? You're doing no such thing young lady." Mother snapped.

"No. No. No. Kennedy stop playing these foolish games. You know you are not moving in with a such creature. You also know this "relationship" you are speaking of will not continue. Due to the amount of it not being aloud that there is." Father yelled.

"I'm sorry Ian that they are acting this way around you.You seem like a lovely boy to me." I whispered in Ian's ear.

"It is quite alright Kennedy said this most likely happen. I told her I would just stand quietly." Ian whispered back.

"I will do what I want neither of you have any control of me any longer. Come along Ian and Mona we are leaving." Kennedy said while taking our hands and pulling us towards the door.

Our parents were just yelling but at the same time so it was impossible to understand them. We left and we went to Ian's house. We just kind of hung out.

"Hey I have an idea why don't we go to the club? I mean I got you out now Mona anyway. Are you both up to it?" Kennedy said smiling with excitement.

"Sure honey why not?" Ian said calmly.

"I guess so." I said unsure.

"Great! Let's get ready." Kennedy said while dragging me up the steps.

She took me to some bedroom I'm guessing was a guest bedroom. She opened the closet which was filled with her club apparel. She then started throwing clothes all over the king size bed.