Going Crazy (Chapter.5)

3 WEEKS LATER!!!!!.......

I've gone to the club each weekend with Kennedy and I do the same thing. Wearing her clothes,sitting in a booth, with a Pepsi doing nothing at all but siting.  Still no Nash I must forget about him! 

2 MONTHS LATER.....

I have been acting crazy I talk back to my parents now I fear I'm starting to break the rules! I still go to the club but now I don't wear a cover up dress over it until we get there I just leave. My parents get mad and scream and yell but I leave anyway! I'm not sure what's happening to me!

"Mona sit down your father and I need to talk to you right now!" "What do you want?" I said flopping into the dining room chair. " "Honestly you're acting out and we do not appreciate it. You are back talking and being rude but most of all your dressing completely different like the outfit you're wearing now. It is trash you look like trash You look like a slut and we will not tolerate a slutty daughter! We already have a wild daughter you are suppose to be the good daughter that we do not have to worry about!" my mother said.

"Maybe I'm tired of being the sweet and innocent one! Always following the rules and dressing conservatively! It isn't who I want to be anymore it is boring and no one ever pays any attention to me! But If I dress like this I get a lot of attention payed to me like I am actually there. it isn't all about Kennedy anymore! I enjoy the attention a lot! By the way screw you both I do not look like a slut and this dress is not trash I look and feel great!" I screamed. Then I stormed out of the house running down the street.

Once i got  far enough down the street where they could not catch me I stopped to catch my breathe. Then I started walking and thinking. This dress is not trash I can't believe mother said that to me! That makes me very mad it is a cute dress I like it very much! It's a spaghetti strap, low cut,silky purple dress that goes down to my mid-thighs and has thin slits across my ribs. It shows my neck,chest, collar bones off I look quite nice.

I went to my favorite place aka my thinking place. Under the abandoned bridge it has a small flowing river under it and a little beach with sand. I sit in the sand and think I noticed it is even greater at night.

I was deep in thought while watching the moonlight glisten across my wet feet and the water. When I heard a familiar voice break the silence and pull me back in to reality.