Somewhat Getting My Way (Chapter.27)

"If you seeing your sister will make you stop fighting me about everything, then fine. But her and her significant other will be brought here by our limos each time. They will have to call in advance as well. But whenever you want they can come. But no vampires are allowed and if they try to take you with them then they will not return here." The prince answered.

"I'm glad we have an agreement. I would like to arrange for her to come today. It has been a while. Not to mention I bet she is very worried about me." I responded.

I'm pretty surprised he agreed to this. But I'm happy he did. I miss Kennedy a lot. We need to catch up. I need to tell her I am okay seeing as I bet my parents didn't have the decency to do so.

"Alright I will get my assistant to tell them. Then my driver will go get them they will be here in a few hours. I will get you when they arrive." The prince said then exited the room.

I decided a nap was in order so that's what I did.

"Mona they have arrived you need to wake." The prince said while rubbing my thigh gently.

"Alright." I said with a smile.

I then brushed my hair and went down stairs.

"Mona oh my god you are okay!" Kennedy screamed then wrapped me into as tight hug.

"Yes Kennedy it is so good to see you. I have missed you so much. How are you?" I asked.

"I'm much better knowing my little sister is okay. You must tell me what happened. Nash and I have been worried sick." Kennedy said with fear.

"What happened is a long story. Long story short our parents forced me to come here. The king and queen agreed. Now I have to live here and be with the prince. I will have to marry him. Then become queen and have his children." I said.

"All of this because you told them about Nash?"

"Yes I can't believe their actions. They are not who I thought they were. I feel horrible about Nash I was taken from him. I now have no say in my future. It has all been chosen for me by our parents." I said.

"We could try to break you out." Kennedy suggested.

"No if you do that then you will never be allowed to see me again. I am starting to accept this is my life. It is alright. I mean this is what every girl dreams of. I love you Kennedy and I have missed you dearly. So I am okay. But what has changed with you?"

"Fine, but I don't agree with this and it is not over. Well Ian and I are engaged!" Kennedy said.

"Oh my god I am so happy for you! Have you started the planning yet? Is the wedding already planned? I want to know everything. How did he do it?" I screamed with excitement.

"I have not started planning yet. He took me to the library. He rented it out somehow. He dimmed all of the lights. He got down on one knee and told me how much he loved me. He then said I have changed his life for the better. That he could not imagine life without me in it. Now that he has me he never wanted to let go. Then Ian asked if I would marry him. Of course I said yes! Then he pinned me against one of the shelves and kissed me intensely. Then other things happened I imagine you understand. I won't go into detail about that for you."

"That is beautiful! I'm so happy for you Kennedy!"

"Thank you. But I don't agree with you being here. You deserve to be with Nash and be happy. I am so sorry all of this happened. I guess I will tell Nash what has happened. I can't imagine how heartbroken he will be but he deserves to know." Kennedy said.

"Thank you so much. Tell me what he says."

"I will. I must go now I will come back very soon now that I am able to see you!" Kennedy said she then hugged me and left.

I didn't even think about what would happen when Nash found out about everything. It breaks my heart even thinking about it. I started to walk up the steps when I heard a voice behind me.

"Mona why do you seem sad? I thought you would be happy you got to see your sister." Gideon said.

"I was very happy to see Kennedy. I missed her dearly. But she told me she would have to tell Nash about everything and it will break his heart. I love him." I said tearing up.

"Nash is the vampire?"

"Yes, He will be so upset that breaks my heart to think about. But to really was great to see my sister. I truly thank you. I think I want to be alone now." I said then walked up the steps.

I ended up crying myself to sleep yet again.