INTRO.

INTRO TO CLASSMATES

INTRO TO CLASSMATES.
STARTED:
october 22, 2019
FINISHED:
unavailable
BACKGROUND:
lee minho and han jisung went from being the cliché couple in the hallways, to strangers with the same memories of the times they spent together. they always figured that their ending would be one of those happy endings they see in the movies, however, life didn't plan it to be like that. even though the boys were broken up, they couldn't help but miss each other. sure, it takes awhile for any simple person to move on from their ex, but how could you just move on from the one person you loved more than anything, and the only person you knew? they didn't want to start over with someone new, and they only wanted each other. however, it wouldn't be the easiest getting back together.
WARNINGS:
things to look out for in this book are the usage of swear words, along with the possible mentioning of fighting, drugs, and alcohol- like any book based on teenage life. this book will consist of angst, but i promise the angst won't last long, as it will end up becoming fluffy. there might be mentions of rated r moments, but who knows. either way, be prepared to ride this adventure of a cringe fest.
RELATED STORIES:
homework minsung's previous book that lead to this sequel.
my forever hyunsoo and jian's own separate book.
AUTHORS NOTE:
welcome to the sequel of homework. i'm honestly surprised i finished homework, considering i never finish books- but i did it! okay, but, thank you all for making it this far and supporting me! it means a lot you guys stayed with me this entire adventure:) but anyways, hopefully this book doesn't tug at your heart strings too much. i promise the angst won't last long,, it'll just be quite a bit until we make it to the school year. it'll be worth it though, i promise.