37.

nobody's pov
august 30th
1:45 pm

"so, how do you feel about minho and jisung leaving you back in korea while they fly out to malaysia?" changbin questioned the girl who was on her phone.

the girl was too zoned out into who she was texting, that she didn't realize changbin was talking to her.

"soojin." the boy called out to the girl who was now giggling, "seo soojin."

felix looked over at the two, sitting up and taking soojin's phone out of her hands. the boy then got off the bed, reading the conversation, "oooh, i see a baby in the convo."

soojin jumped onto felix's back, "give me back my phone, you brat."

"you're so pretty, i can't help but admire every photo you send." felix continued reading, laughing at the messages, "oh please, you're such a flirt. have you seen how pretty you are?"

"is it that girl who you got the number from?" changbin asked, sitting up.

"that doesn't matter, tell your boyfriend to give me my phone back." the girl whined, trying to grab for her phone, only for felix to extend his arms and continue to laugh, "felix, stop."

"babe, her name's shuhua." felix said through his laughter, "soojin and shuhua sitting in a tree-"

"boy, your ass is gonna be sitting in a fucking forest of trees if you don't give me my phone back." soojin threatened, jumping down from felix and reaching for her phone once more, only for felix to now hold it over his head, "stop it, she's gonna think i'm ignoring her."

"baby, give soo her phone back." changbin shook his head at the two.

"fine." felix huffed out, handing soojin's phone back to her, "you're both no fun."

"you're no fun for taking my phone away from me during a conversation." soojin sassed the boy, walking over to changbin and laying in his arms, "changbin's currently the better fake boyfriend."

"does she even know that you have two boyfriends?" felix questioned the girl, laying his head on her stomach.

the girl nodded her head, setting her phone down by her side after responding to shuhua's latest message. soojin then played with felix's hair, "she knows i have two really cute boys in my life." the girl paused, "them being jian and hyunsoo."

changbin laughed at soojin, while felix started pouting. "you're so mean." he said through his pout, "how can she not know about us?"

"i'm only kidding, you big baby." soojin responded, "she knows about you and changbin." the girl reassured the boy, "she even said herself that it looks like she has competition."

"damn right she does." the younger said, crossing his arms over his chest, "we're the number one boys."

"definitely." soojin smiled softly, "i would never replace my two boys for a girl."

"but you would give us up in a heartbeat for hyunsoo." changbin spoke up, making soojin laugh.

"he's my baby brother, he's always going to be my number one." soojin said in her defense, "you three are my top three."

felix smiled at the girl, pausing for a moment, "you never answered changbin's question."

"oh shit." she cursed, looking at changbin, "what was your question?"

"i was wondering how you felt, knowing that minho and jisung flew to malaysia and didn't take you." the boy responded.

"oh, i don't care." the girl confessed, "i'm going to see hyunsoo on his birthday anyways, so it doesn't matter."

felix gasped out, sitting up, "you should take us."

"do you wanna go?" she asked, "we'll be missing school."

"i don't care, take us." felix said, a pleading look on his face, "pretty please?"

soojin nodded her head, "i'll buy two more tickets tonight then."

"i can pay for mine and felix's." changbin offered, "you don't have to buy ours."

"no, it's okay, i don't mind." soojin said, reassuring the boy, "i'll buy your tickets."

"thank you, soo." felix smiled brightly, laying his head back down on her stomach, "we should celebrate with a movie."

"we should buy hyunsoo a birthday present later." changbin told the two.

soojin nodded her head, "true." she then turned back to the tv that felix was selecting a movie on, "but for now, it's movie time!"

authors note:
high key trash chapter buuuuut
now we know da love interest of soojin, teehee
also bros why am i feeling the way i'm feeling !!! i just want to scream so loud !!! i shouldn't be feeling this way but feelings exist and hIZZUK
anyways, seo soojin is deadass prettiest girl and byun baekhyun is deadass prettiest boy
i need more exo-l friends so i can talk about exo's upcoming comeback and cry over baekhyun with
also i see ems today and i'm so fUKIN EXCITED😼😼😼we thought it was yesterday but it's today and i cANT WAIT😼😼😼