43.

nobody's pov
september 3rd
3:00 pm

soojin had just been dropped off by shuhua, after getting food with her. the girl walked up to her door, unlocking it and closing it behind her. soojin took off her backpack and shoes before heading upstairs to jisung's room.

"hey losers, i brought you guys food." she told the two boys as she walked in, showing them the togo bag while closing the door behind her.

"we were wondering where you were." minho confessed as he sat up, "wasn't today a short day?"

soojin nodded her head, walking over to the bed and setting the bag on top of it. she then took out the togo boxes, handing them to the boys and giving them forks to eat with. the girl then took the bag off the bed, setting it down on the floor before crawling onto the bed and laying at the foot of the bed.

"so how was staying home?" she asked the two boys.

"fun, we got to sleep lots." jisung responded as he took a bite of his food, "what about you, how was the first day?"

"so weird." she shook her head as she sat up, "it's so different."

"i mean, yeah, it's gonna be different because chan and woojin graduated, but it's not that big of a deal." minho shrugged.

"no, like, it just feels off." the girl started to explain, "and i don't know if it's because you two weren't there, or if it's because jeongin isn't even hanging out with our friend group."

"he's not hanging out with the group?" jisung asked, "why not? i mean, his boyfriends are there."

"who knows?" she asked back, "like, even hyunjin and seungmin don't know."

"we love constant couple fights." minho mumbled under his breath, "i thought they were fine?"

"so did i, but jeongin begs to differ." soojin sighed, "i feel bad because seungmin just seems pissed, while hyunjin is clueless over it."

jisung hummed a response, biting down on his fork. the boy then took his fork out, "what about their dog?"

"oh shit, i forgot they had a dog together." the elder confessed, "it's probably a fight that they'll end up getting over, who knows."

"that's true." soojin nodded, "you guys are going to school tomorrow, right?"

"sadly." jisung pouted, "i don't want to go back."

"you'll be fine, loser." the girl reassured the boy, "it's just school."

"at least we have classes together." minho told the younger, kissing his cheek, "now i get to annoy you extra."

"ew." the younger faked a gag, "i love you, loser."

"and i love you." minho smiled softly, kissing jisung's cheek again.

"gay." the girl said as she got off the bed, "i'll leave you two alone now."

"bye soo, thank you for the food." jisung thanked the girl who nodded.

the girl went to the door, stopping in the doorway, "oh, by the way, you guys have homework."

"are you fucking kidding me?" minho asked the girl, his jaw practically dropping.

soojin started laughing, shaking her head, "i'm only kidding."

jisung grabbed a pillow from behind, chucking it at her, "get out of here you little shit."

"alright, alright, i'm leaving." she laughed out, "bye losers, i'll be in my room if you need me."

authors note:
i have no idea what to write..
like no idea at all...
yikes
n e wayz, lee minho best boy and loml