132.

nobody's pov
october 19th
12:00 am

"i'm bored." jisung confessed to the three who were laying on his bed, "let's do something fun."

"like sleep." minho responded, resting his head on jisung's shoulder.

"or." the younger paused, looking at the rest.

"or?" soojin questioned, tilting her head.

"let's get drunk." jisung smiled, "or we can get high if felix has anything."

"i doubt i have anything." felix shook his head, pausing, "actually, wait." the boy said as he began to think, "i might have some in my car."

"what, did you used to hotbox that shit?" minho questioned the younger, laughing.

"actually, i did, thank you very much." felix laughed with the boy, "there's a possibility i have some in my car."

"we are not about to get h-"

"let's do it!" jisung cheered, sitting up.

"ouch, my head." minho whined, sitting up as well and rubbing his head, "bruh, you got too excited."

"so as i was saying, we are not going to get high." soojin shook her head, "come on, we gotta be responsible."

"but my parents aren't home." jisung pointed out, "so we should do it."

"i don't even know if i have anything." felix told the boy, "don't get too ahead of yourself."

"don't encourage him." soojin said to the younger, turning back to jisung, "that's exactly why we have to be responsible, because your parents aren't home."

"honestly, it can't be that bad." minho mentioned to the girl, "it's just getting high."

"just pray you guys don't have a bad trip." felix told the group, getting up, "i'll go check."

"oh my god, felix." soojin groaned out, face palming herself, "this is so stupid."

the younger let out a laugh before leaving the room. minho looked at soojin, poking her side, "have you ever gotten high?"

"with zo." the girl responded, "it was a super fucking bad trip too, i threw up and everything."

"yikes." minho said softly, "it's okay, you have felix now, and us two."

"how do you even get high?" jisung questioned, "do you eat it?"

"unless he has edibles, no." soojin shook her head, "now i'm concerned for you."

"me too." minho responded, "this is a bad idea."

"that's what i'm saying." soojin told the elder, "but no, don't listen to me, i'm dumb."

"look what i found." felix showed the group his findings, "didn't even know i still had this shit."

"go throw it away." soojin shook her head, "now."

"damn, didn't know you had a little mom in you." felix laughed at the girl, walking over to the bed and setting down the things he brought.

jisung picked up the bud, gasping at it, "it looks like a grass bud."

minho shook his head, "this is a bad idea, this is a really bad idea." the boy put his head in his palm, "soojin, why are we allowing this?"

"i'm not." the girl shook her head, taking the bud out of jisung's hand and putting it back in the bag, "go throw that away, lix."

"hey, i paid good money for this." felix told the girl, "and we are using every last bit."

"oh dear god." soojin sighed, "you guys are so stupid."