115.

nobody's pov
october 7th
12:45 pm

"god i'm so sick of today." soojin complained as she sat down, setting her binder on top of their lunch table, "this entire fucking day, homecoming this, homecoming that, homecoming shut the fuck up."

"soo, you've been the single one out of all of us for the longest time before." jeongin pointed out, "why is it now bothering you?"

"because it's so annoying that everyone's in a relationship but me." she sighed, "everyone is in love but me, and i want that. i want to be in love too."

"so that's why you're avoiding homecoming?" seungmin questioned, "because you don't wanna feel alone, huh?"

"i mean, i just want one specific person to ask me." soojin confessed, "if that one specific person asked me, i'd go."

"shuhua?" hyunjin questioned, making the girl go silent, "come on, you have to get o-"

"it's not shuhua." the girl mumbled under her breath, "it's someone else and it's so stupid that i'm thinking this way again."

"again?" minho asked, looking at the girl.

the girl bit down on her lip, looking down at her hands. minho's eyes widened at the realization, "oh wow." the boy paused, "when did you?"

"a few days now." soojin sighed, grabbing her binder and blocking her face with it, "i'm so fucking stupid."

"is that what was bothering you last night?" minho questioned, earning a nod from the girl. "you're fucked."

"oh, really? i didn't realize." the girl said sarcastically, setting her binder down and resting her head on top of it. "i want to commit toaster bath."

"toaster strudel." jisung said, sitting down next to minho and kissing his cheek, "hi baby."

"oh shit, that sounds good." felix mentioned, sitting next to soojin and patting her head, "why are you laying on your binder?"

"it's comfy." she responded, "you got a problem?"

"be careful, she's going through it." jeongin warned the boy.

the elder laughed at the boy, looking over at the girl and laying his head down, "wanna go get food?"

soojin bit down on her lip, sitting up and resting her head on her arms, "what kind?"

"any kind you want." felix smiled softly.

"i want tacos." she confessed, "can we go get tacos?"

"sure, i heard that the taco shop across the street had really good ones." the younger responded, getting up from his seat.

the girl got up too, clutching onto her binder, "you're paying, loser."

"already planned on it." felix confessed, laughing. the boy turned to his group of friends, "do you guys want anything?" he questioned, earning head shakes from all of them, "alright, we'll see you guys in a bit."

jisung watched the two walk off, making sure they were gone. the boy then turned around, "felix asked me if he could ask soojin to homecoming."

"soojin is starting to like felix again." minho blurted, turning to his boyfriend, "wait what?"

"oh shit." jisung covered his mouth in shock, "is this bad or good?"

"it all depends on which way felix is asking." hyunjin shrugged, "if it's to go as just friends, it's horrible, don't give him permission. if it's to go as more, then it's perfect, good job."