63.

nobody's pov
september 13th
11:50 pm

minho went over to jisung's house, with the boy's presents and mini cake he bought the younger. the elder set the presents and cake down on the front porch, as he pulled out his keys and unlocked jisung's front door.

"baby," minho yelled out to the younger, getting a "what" yelled back to him. "come downstairs."

eventually, jisung came downstairs, seeing minho standing in the doorway, "why did you make me come all the way downstairs?"

the elder held out his hand, as he then turned away and grabbed the presents he bought the younger, reaching his arms out as he handed them to the younger. jisung took the presents, looking at the wrapping and trying to figure out what minho bought him. the elder then picked up the mini cake, taking his keys out of the door with his free hand and closing it while locking it behind him.

"what'd you get me?" jisung asked, still looking at the presents in his arms.

"lets go upstairs and see, babe." minho told the younger, kissing his cheek, "but let me put your cake away first."

jisung nodded his head as he then waited for his boyfriend to come back. once minho returned, the two boys walked upstairs to jisung's room, minho closing the door behind the two. they then made their way to jisung's bed, where jisung was already anticipating opening his presents. just as jisung was about to unwrap one of the presents, minho quickly stopped the younger.

"you have to wait until it's finally the fourteenth." minho said, knowing jisung would complain over how it was in two minutes.

"why can't i open them now?" he whined, "it's practically tomorrow."

"nope." the elder shook his head, smiling at his boyfriend, "you have to wait."

jisung stared at the boy, pouting. he then picked up one of the wrapped gifts, shaking it, "you know, the rectangular shape kind of scares me."

"why?" minho questioned, furrowing his eyebrows.

"because knowing you and your little birthday sex shit, you could've bought something related to it." jisung responded, shaking the present again, "nothings vibrating though."

the elder started laughing, shaking his head as he took the present from jisung, "you can get that one last."

"but what if i wanted to open it first?" the younger pouted again, "i like that one."

"you have four others, it's not your only present." minho responded, which the younger only continued to pout at.

jisung let out a hum, looking over at the time, "it's finally twelve!"

minho turned back, seeing that it was twelve. the boy then turned back, "alright, now you can open your presents."

the younger looked at each individual present, picking the biggest one. jisung then squished it, "oh, soft." he said in a surprised tone as he then opened it and paused, "is this yours?"

"yes, it's mine." minho nodded, "i'm about to go hoodie-less for you again."

the younger let out a squeal, as he finished taking the hoodie out of the wrapping. he then put the hoodie over his shirt, hugging himself, "okay, you can return all my other presents. this one wins."

the elder laughed, taking the wrapping off of the bed and setting it on the floor, "no, you have to open the others."

jisung eyed the presents again as he let go of himself, reaching towards the smallest present and shaking it. the boy then opened the present, revealing a small box. jisung opened the box, seeing a pair of earrings. "these are so cute." the boy gasped, "tiny polar bears."

"i bought them specifically because they donate to organizations that help endangered animals." minho smiled softly as he explained, "i have a pair of my own at home."

"they're so cute." jisung smiled, closing the box and setting it somewhere safe, "you're so cute."

"open your next present, baby." minho told the younger who looked over at the present that minho took from him.

"i wanna open that one." jisung said, pointing at it.

the elder reached over, handing the boy the present. jisung then tore through the wrapping again, surprised by the present that was underneath, "not a vibrator." jisung said, in shock, "but instead, a nintendo switch!"

"i remembered that you said you liked it, and you wanted one, so i bought you one." minho told the younger who looked up with a smile on his face, "the other two presents are related to it."

jisung then opened the last two presents, which were games for his new nintendo. minho bought him both minecraft and mario kart for it, which the younger was excited about. jisung pushed all the wrapping off the bed, as he then crawled over to minho and sat in the boy's lap, wrapping his arms around him and kissing his cheek, "thank you baby, i love you."

"you're welcome, angel." the elder said, as he then kissed jisung's forehead, "happy birthday, baby, i love you."

authors note:
my mind: i'm going to put u down!!! i'm mean!!
also my mind: hey baby, i'll make u my lover ey
i was literally so upset earlier and just dealing with my insecurities, so i distracted myself bc i'm not gonna b sensitive bc of myself,, and then my mind was just like, 'HeY bAbY, i'Ll MaKe U mY lOvEr'
chan came to save the day😤✋