93.

nobody's pov
september 28th
10:30 pm

it was jacob's party, and only a few different friend groups were there, considering he didn't want it to be a big mess that he had to clean later. jacob, kevin, and changbin were all hanging out, until jacob decided he wanted to greet the guests- leaving kevin and changbin alone.

"you know, i don't know why felix came." changbin spoke up, gaining kevin's attention.

"really?" the boy asked, taking a sip of his drink, "and why's that?"

changbin shrugged, "just haven't been around him lately, so i expected him to keep his distance." the boy confessed, "but he still tries, which is kind of annoying."

kevin furrowed his eyebrows, "how's it annoying?" he asked, going to take another sip of his drink.

"because i'm not sure if i even have feelings for him anymore. i mean, after all, i've been planning on breaking up with him." changbin responded, which made kevin choke on his drink.

"break up?" he asked through his coughing fit, making sure he heard the boy correctly, "why?"

"cause i'm pretty sure i have feelings for someone else." the younger said.

kevin tilted his head, "feelings? for who?" he questioned, confused.

"you." changbin responded.

kevin's heart sank, as his stomach suddenly started to hurt at the information. the boy cleared his throat, setting down his drink, "oh, uh," the boy paused, "i'll be right back, i don't feel so good right now."

kevin didn't wait to hear another word from changbin, as he left the boy alone and immediately went towards jacob, grabbing the boy by his arm and taking him to the bathroom and shutting and locking the door behind them. the elder was confused by the action, looking around in the bathroom and to his boyfriend, "wh-"

"changbin told me he likes me." kevin blurted out, as tears built up in his eyes. "he told me that," the boy paused, taking a deep breath, "that he wants to break up with felix because he feels like he doesn't like him anymore, and instead likes me." he said, as tears streamed down his face, "because of me! if they do break up, it'll be my fa-"

"baby, slow down." jacob told the younger, grabbing onto his hands and intertwining their fingers, "take a deep breath with me, okay?" he said, guiding the younger, "in," he then took in a deep breath, holding it, "and out."

kevin shook his head, as his crying increased, "it'll be my fault, and i don't want it to be my fault."

"it's not going to be your fault, babe." jacob sighed out, "it's not your fault in any way, shape, or form, that changbin developed feelings for you and no longer feels anything for felix."

the younger continued to shake his head, pulling away from the elder and sitting down on the bathroom floor, "i feel so sick and horrible." he confessed, "i feel terrible."

jacob got down on his knees, sitting in front of kevin, "what do you need, baby? is there anything i can get you?" he asked, "do you want water? something cold to cool you down?"

kevin shrugged, holding onto his stomach as tears continued to fall from his eyes, "i'm a horrible person." the boy then glanced at jacob, "do you even love me still?"

"baby, you're acting as if you're changbin, having feelings for someone else." the elder shook his head, "of course i love you still, handsome. i've loved you for a very long time, and someone else liking you will never change the way i feel about you."

"i don't want to tell felix." kevin confessed, "i don't want to be the one to break his heart."

"don't worry, i'll tell him for you." jacob reassured the boy, "right now, you just need to focus on becoming better and rest." he added on, "do you want to go hide out in my room for the rest of the night?"