53.

nobody's pov
september 7th
9:00 pm

jisung and minho went to jeongin's house, after finishing their movie. the three boys were coming up with ways to help jeongin with his situation.

"why don't you just text them and tell them you want them back?" jisung questioned, moving over to minho and sitting in his lap.

"because they're just going to tell me no." jeongin pouted, "i need to show them before asking."

"or you could just ask, see their reaction, and then prove to them that you're worth a second chance." jisung responded, "you haven't even texted them yet, so you can't assume their reactions."

"if you're too scared, i'll just text them for you." minho suggested, "like, it's only been a day, i don't think they're over you at all."

jeongin puffed out his cheeks, as he took out his phone. the boy unlocked it, handing it to minho. minho unwrapped his arms from around jisung, as he held onto jeongin's phone and searched for the group chat.

"did you delete the group chat you had with them or something?" minho questioned, looking up at jeongin, "i can't find it."

"maybe." jeongin mumbled under his breath, "i was acting on impulse, okay?"

the elder rolled his eyes, "you're like jisung." he said, creating a new group chat.

"hey, what's that supposed to mean?" jisung questioned, looking at his boyfriend.

"you act on impulse a lot." minho responded, as he then began to text a message to seungmin and hyunjin.

the elder took his time writing the message, as he tried his best to copy the way jeongin texts, along with coming up with a possible way of convincing seungmin and hyunjin to forgive the younger. once minho finished typing up the message, he handed jeongin's phone back to him, "read it and let me know if it's good."

the younger didn't care about reading it, as he immediately sent the message which made minho gasp. "i told you to read it!" he said, "god, stop acting on impulse."

"i'll read it now then." jeongin said, as he looked at his phone.

"i mean, you can't really change anything now, cause you literally fucking sent it without proofreading." jisung shook his head.

"it's fine, it sounds good anyways." the younger shrugged, "kind of scared for their reaction."

"i'm scared that you just sent that message without proofreading it, even though i typed it." minho responded, "i could never do that, especially in a serious situation."

"don't you tell jisung to suck your dick like ten times a day?" jeongin asked, looking up from his phone.

"he hasn't said anything sexual to me after we broke up and got back together." jisung mentioned, "it's weird, i think he's broken."

"or maybe i'm just soft." minho said as he wrapped his arms around jisung and kissed his cheek, "my baby."

the youngest boy nodded his head, as he looked back at his phone and waited for a text message. the boy let out a groan, setting his phone next to him as he laid on his back.

the three boys waited around for a couple minutes, until they finally got a response. jeongin immediately sat up, picking up his phone and reading the message. the boy's smile faded, "they said they need to think about it."

"then we just gotta give them time, but during that time, hang out with them and prove to them that you're not gonna fuck shit up again." minho told the younger, giving him advice.

the younger sighed out, nodding his head as he sat down his phone, "hopefully it'll work."

"you got this, innie." jisung reassured the younger, "don't trip, chocolate chip."

"thank you." jeongin smiled softly, "i just hope i can get them back."

"i'll threaten hyunjin for you if it helps." minho spoke up, making the younger laugh.

"no, it's okay, i'll just try my best to prove to them that i really am worth the second chance." jeongin told the elder as he then changed the topic, "so, now that you two are here, do you guys wanna spend the night?"

"sure." the two boys agreed, "don't you have the switch?"

"yeah, do you guys wanna play it?" jeongin asked as he stood up, earning nods from the two boys, "how about we play super mario kart?"

"looks like you want your ass kicked then." jisung smirked, as he got out of minho's lap, "i call dibs on going first."

"well then, let's put those words to a test, cocky." minho said as he got up as well, "but, i can bet right now that i'll most definitely win."

jeongin shook his head, rolling his eyes, "whatever you both say."

authors note:
it's so weird finding things of myself from the beginning of the year and just looking at myself now.. i feel like i've changed so much tbh. i mean, i still look the same but my style of clothing and the way i act is so different. it's not a drastic change in personality, i just used to be so like soft ?? and forgiving ??? but now it's hard for me to get soft so if i do become soft, it's shocking to people😭and then they're like "omg i like this" 😭😭✋
also i rlly wanna make my best friends stuff for christmas but >:((( i !! don't !! know !! what !!
i want it to be suuuuuper special and meaningful though,, like have them know it came from my heart: so i'm clearly gonna write a letter
but i just don't know what else >:( !!!
it's ok i have like fifteen/fourteen days to figure this out ..