152.

nobody's pov
november 26th
10:00 pm

"i can't believe i'm being forced to talk to and see someone i'm no longer friends with." jisung said, getting up from his video games and going to his bed, sitting next to minho, "like, what am i supposed to say?"

"think about soojin and felix though." minho responded, "what are they supposed to say?"

"easy, they only care about each other and twice." jisung pointed out, "if changbin says something that makes one of them mad, or they don't wanna answer him, they would literally just whip out a twice dance."

"they wouldn't do that." the elder disagreed, shaking his head.

"really now?" jisung questioned, raising an eyebrow, "one time i told soojin to do the dishes, and she told me "do it yourself." and started doing the choreography to heart shaker before leaving to her room."

minho paused, blinking at the boy, "okay, soojin would do it, but i'm not sure about felix."

"i don't even know." the younger huffed out, "i don't even know what to say to him."

"nobody's forcing you to talk to him." the elder mentioned, sitting up, "you don't have to talk to him."

"but you know chan and woojin." jisung rolled his eyes, "you can't just ignore him forever, you guys need to make up and let go of the past." jisung mimicked the elders, rolling his eyes once more.

minho shook his head, wrapping an arm around jisung's waist, "they can't control you or tell you what to do, it's up to you if you wanna take the advice or not."

jisung hummed a response, "well, then i'm just going to feel bad for not talking to him and keeping him out. i mean, we were really close friends to him."

"feelings fade, people change." the elder shrugged, "can't do anything about it, it's life."

"i guess you're right." jisung sighed, "i still don't know how it's gonna go, and i'm dreading it."

"you'll be fin-"

"jian and hyunnie are here!" hyunsoo said, swinging open jisung's door, "felix and soojin kicked us out, so now we're here to annoy you guys."

minho furrowed his eyebrows, "why'd they kick you guys out?"

"cause we were being too loud." jian responded, closing the door and walking over an empty spot in jisung's room, sitting down against the wall and turning to his nintendo switch, "but i don't care, cause we can annoy you guys too."

hyunsoo nodded, sitting down next to jian, "i beat jian three times in super smash bros."

jisung sighed a response, "i guess we have to deal with you guys yelling now, don't we?"

"you were literally yelling while you were playing your video games." minho shook his head at the younger, "don't be bratty."

"it's okay, we don't care." jian responded, "we're in our zone, so do whatever you guys want." the boy then turned to hyunsoo, handing him a controller, "what character are you gonna be?"

hyunsoo looked at the screen, "kirby!" he said, before selecting the character, "but yeah, you two can do whatever you want, we're not paying attention anyways."

minho shook his head, laying down and pulling jisung into his grasp, "i only care if you let punk jian win."

hyunsoo laughed at the elder, while jian let out a gasp. hyunsoo shook his head, "don't worry, i'll beat him."

"you better." minho responded, looking at jisung, "do you wanna watch a movie?"

"the perks of being a wallflower, put it on now." jisung demanded the elder as he cuddled against him, "now."

"oh, that movie made me cry." jian said as he aggressively pressed his controls, trying to beat hyunsoo, "seo hyunsoo, i swear."

hyunsoo laughed at the elder's struggles, "and hyunnie wins!" the younger cheered, "loser."

"i want a rematch." jian said, "give me a rematch."

"no thanks, i wanna watch the movie." hyunsoo got up, moving to in front of jisung's bed and laying down on the floor, looking up at the tv and turning to jian, "come join."

the elder then huffed out, getting up and joining hyunsoo as he brought over his switch. the four then watched the movie together. eventually, hyunsoo and jian got sleepy, leading to them to joining minho and jisung in jisung's bed, sleeping right next to them. jisung rested his head against minho's chest as he watched the movie, sighing out, "i love you, minho."

minho softly smiled, kissing the younger's forehead and holding him close, "and i love you, jisung."

"thank you for making me feel wanted." the younger quietly said, making minho pout.

"i'm in love with you, and i'll always want you." minho reassured the younger, "you may be a little shit that can't properly express himself, but i promise i'll always want you."

jisung smiled at the elder, "i know, and i'll always want you." he responded, "i love you."

"and i love you."

authors note:
k but on a serious note
spoiler for perks of being a wallflower
when patrick was getting beat up in the cafeteria for being gay, i cried so much that i had to pause the movie because i couldn't handle it
i was so close to skipping that scene too, because it was just so hard for me and ugh
but i watched it anyway, still fucking broke my heart though but💔
that movie was so fucking sad though?? like oh my god, it really pulled at my heart strings
yet i still give it an 11/10 and if u haven't watched it, go watch it !! vvv good