New story: Arranged Imperfectly

From wounds in love but can be read as stand alone, It's already in my profile..kindly drop some comments and votes.❤
******
Tears started flowing from my eyes. I wiped them but when I stood in front of the mirror and stared at myself, I found a completely changed girl.

Round dull pale face, no smile , light dark circles were forming under my black eyes, messy hair due to all those pins I tried to remove, slight makeup since I refused them I wanted simple.

I had guys after me I used to flirt back and chat with them I rubbed my hands I felt so disgusted with myself. My hands have done so many sins. Right now I don't even have love of my husband.

Have I become so ugly after all that happened?I wasn't the shy type and now am totally opposite.

Is any girl ugly?I don't think so I always used to be proud of myself and the beauty but after all that happened and the negative comments from people?that did create low self esteem in me.

People will judge but remember they haven't even gone through half of what you have gone through.

"Are you planning to stay in there forever?"Imad's deep voice snapped me from my thoughts I tried to hurry with alot of difficulty I tried to remove the dress, I didn't want to call him for help.

"I am coming,"I said in a very low voice and washed my face. I did ablution, I had read somewhere and even Imad's mother told me to do ablution before sleeping.

I came out of bathroom but he was still very busy.

Please please look at me, am sorry please.

"Switch off the light and sleep tomorrow gonna be along day,"that's all I got on our first night and he was back to his work.

"I am sorry,"I whispered I knew he heard.

"It's okay,"that's all he said but I knew it was not okay so much had happened in short time.

I went to sleep but sleep never came infact I kept stealing glancing towards my husband everynow and then.

No matter what happened your mine and am your wife, I will try to be a better wife, a better muslimah, a better daughter in law.....I will do everything to make our marriage work and win your heart.

"I am travelling to Dubai tomorrow for an important meeting,"he informed me after closing his laptop and joining me on bed but he slept on the other side keeping all that longest distance between us.

"Safe journey,"I told and prayed for him in my mind.

"Don't pretend like you care,"he spat harshly and switched off the small light a lump formed in my throat, I was scared of darkness since that day.