Part 2.Sequel:Hamza&Rehmat

Rehmat:
"He keeps saying such things purposely," I ran away from there and spoke softly to myself.

"Am leaving for a business meeting to Turkey and I hope you will be able to handle at office with help of your brother during my absence," a familiar voice snapped me from my thoughts and I didn't turn nor stared at him. Serves him for being a jerk to me all time.

"Why are you ignoring me?" He asked me while standing next to me. Nerve of this guy.

"Am not ignoring you Sir and when will you be back?" I asked him professionally since that's what he wanted.

I saw how he looked at me he was controlling his anger.

"Stop calling me Sir," he said every word firmly and stood there right in front of me while I just shook my head.

"What's wrong with you Rehmat?why don't you stay away from me?am not what you think and its just that everything is messed up in my life." He said a bit harshly but his voice held lots of pain and hurt and it hurt to see him like this so lost and hurt.

"What about me?who am I to you?" I asked him but then I realized my question and just shut my mouth immediately.

"I can't answer you that because my one answer will change everything it will not work out well," he said in low voice and then there was silence none of us spoke.

"Can you see me with someone else?should I just say yes to any stranger who sends proposal?" I asked him and he moved away and stood at a bit distant shaking his head his hands folded tightly.

"Why are you making things difficult ?" He asked me instead of answering. I know am pushing it but its worth I know it and everyone else until he will admit. Sometimes it's worth waiting for yeah? what should I do? Sometimes it's so confusing.

"I asked you a simple question and am waiting for an answer," I said stubbornly. Let's see who will win?
******

To whom do you like so far? Hamza or Rehmat?

Want more chapters?

Please keep voting and commenting

In google: Type the day he came everything changed by sunehra sokwala web novel and you will find this book, please vote and rate, thank you so much for supporting me
If you want the link then just inform me and I will send it to you.
Thank you for always supporting me.