chapter=22 Dinner..part1(edited)

Zainab:
"Rehmat I need your help, "I told Rehmat while we both sneaked from her parents and entered into the mansion in her room we were about to be caught but uncle chef saved us.

"Is it about my idiot brother?" she asked with excitement and sat with me on the bed.

I just nodded and explained to her my situation.

"It's so confusing," I concluded and she nodded and she was lost in thoughts as if thinking what to suggest me.

Afterwhile Rehmat left from the room leaving me alone I was so tired and feeling hot I removed niqab and stared at myself at the long mirror she had in her room I was not so fair nor beautiful like other girls but I was pretty and I put on my specs I blew on myself and thanked Allah.

As long as I thank Allah every day for what HE has given me that's enough rather than complaining. Still, half an hour to go and am still here I got an idea yes can't wait for Rehmat to come she will be happy and excited to join us she loves to go out for dinners.

I sat and set my hijab lost in thoughts until I saw a tall masculine figure staring back me at intensely and clearing his throat I stood up immediately looking anywhere at him he was still looking at me I could feel his gaze on me and damn he saw me through the mirror and I heard footsteps approaching closer.

How could I forget and remove my niqab in the mansion? where there were people coming and going out? YA ALLAH he saw me he will also judge me am glad I covered my hands and legs fully otherwise he would have seen my scars from past...that's a dark secret no one should know not even him.

"Mhhh sorry I thought it was Rehmat alone in the room," he said while staring at me and I looked away couldn't look at him in the eye all of sudden I felt shy I knew he would judge me like others.

"You look pretty MashaaAllah, "I heard his thick, raw voice while he grabbed my hand stopping me from going anywhere but I tried to wriggle my hand from his, this was wrong in so many ways.

"Thanks," but I shook my head I knew I was far away from beautiful or pretty in his eyes he was just saying for the time being I know there are more pretty girls he has seen.

Zahid:
"Am serious you are pretty inside and outside and am glad I got a chance to see you without niqab maybe it was sign from Allah don't you think so?"I asked her hoping she will agree but she didn't even say a word she was almost getting red like tomato maybe she wasn't used to being near to any guy.

"Are you looking for this?"I asked her pointing towards the niqab which I found and held in my other hand she nodded with a smile and I smirked.

"Thanks am not what you think I have so many scars so many weaknesses you don't know so much about me," she said in low voice and wiped her tear and wore her niqab back when I left her hand.

"Your weakness is the one which makes you strong you are very strong independent girl I want to know about you that's why we are going out tonight, "I explained to her and she was being a stubborn girl here...

"We can't go alone," she said I knew it she thought it was wrong for girl and guy to go alone always so religious and I respected that.

I agreed to whatever she said as long as we went but what she said next made me think if I made the right decision.

"Zainul and Rehmat will join us," she said and her smiled widened seeing someone behind me at door there stood Rehmat with confusion on her face.

"Fine then, "I agreed and left the room waiting for them outside while she texted Zainul.

***Dinner***
Zainab:
The four of us sat in an awkward and uncomfortable silence in the beginning then slowly we started talking Zainul was trying to talk to Rehmat but she ignored him and was lost in thoughts we were at very expensive restaurant I had no idea what to order am glad Zahid assisted me.

We ordered our dinner and dessert while waiting for dessert I excused myself to go to the bathroom and washed my face with water.

While coming out of the bathroom I screamed with fear when I saw figure very close to me but then my mouth was being closed shut and I was being dragged into another room which was very dark till sweat started forming on my hands and face I hate darkness.

Just then deep husky familiar voice spoke, "It's alright it's just me."Just then the lights were switched on and I stared back at figure surprised by his actions why did he do that why did he scare me like that.

"I wanted to talk to you alone," he said but I was still in confusion.

Just then the ringing snapped me out of my thoughts I took my phone and stared at threatening message to which smile vanished from my lips and all colour drained from my face I touched phone tightly.

"Show me the message Zainab," Zahid said with confusion and concern on his face,  first he had kidnapped me here then he said with a stern voice as if it was the end of discussion, first of all, he scares me then this message what's going on? what's happening?

****
Please vote, comment and share...
3.12k viewers you all are amazing...❤