chapter=5Next time hide in better place(edited)

Zainab:

I was already in grief and pain. My legs were aching and some parts had even become numb and being stuck under a table was not exactly the best thing in the world I guess.

I was wondering whom these people were waiting for so eagerly? Was he a king of some huge kingdom or their son? what in the world was I doing? what was I exactly doing? Was I also waiting for him? That's so not me.

"Wrong move Zainab, wrong move, "I whispered to myself and waited. Seriously? why was awaited person taking so long to arrive? His arrival was already being treated like a huge event in the mansion. What else did he want? A red carpet to be placed wherever he placed his blessed feet on? I signed!

"Where's he?" I was snapped out of my thoughts by that voice which always made me fear. I wish I could shout "I too want to ask the same thing"

"Assalamualeikum," a deep yet smooth but unfamiliar voice greeted all of them and it echoed in the house. To my astonishment, my heart skipped a beat and I just touched it to control myself.

Seriously? What was this voice doing to me? And why was I so affected by it? Ya Allah help me.

"Waleikumsalam," I heard each one of them greeting though I couldn't see exactly what they were doing only voices and footsteps were heard.

"Welcome home son, after five years, "I heard the voice which was familiar. You guessed it right it belonged to non-other than my aunt. However this time her voice held emotions of happiness and contentment. Were these people bipolar or what?

Their movement ceased and that made me curious. So, I poked my head up to see and finally, they decided to move slowly step by step while talking.

"You must be exhausted after a long flight so go freshen up and rest, "my uncle said, he said in a loving voice? and I just wondered were these the same people who I know or had did the mansion suddenly have new people in it.

"Yeah flight got delayed and I had to wait at the airport for hours, "I answered.

While stuck under the table, I had the urge to sneeze but was controlling it for so long and guess what? Before I could cover my mouth and nose, out of nowhere, I heard the voice, Achoo! I just had to sneeze at the wrong time and closed my mouth hoping they wouldn't hear.

"Whose there?" his sister asked since now I knew their voices and then aunt followed. oh no! Was she coming this way? she's always the one to catch me red-handed. Phew, your goner today. Be ready to face consequences.

"Hey, sister! We have a lot to talk about. I missed you a lot in those five years," he said and they all started talking and here my mind was filled with confusion.

You are gone Zainab last day of work!

"There's no one it's just your imagination," that unfamiliar new voice saved me and my heart started racing faster.

"What was happening to me?"I barely know who had arrived and all these strange feelings.

I should go away and when I no longer heard voices or footsteps I stood up on my feet and cleaned myself and sighed in relief they were in their rooms.

"Yes! I made it, "I smiled and dried my clothes, adjusted my specs properly, and without making a sound I made it towards the door.

"What are you still doing here?" evil aunt's voice stopped me dead in my tracks am glad she didn't know I heard their conversations.

"Sorry I was just thirsty so I cane to drink a glass of water. I am just leaving now." I know lying is not okay but I had to, sometimes we have to lie when we want to save ourselves or someone.

"Mum let's go, "that voice which was saving me was becoming familiar in the house.

"She never listens, "the evil aunt said and I wondered some people just like to drag topic.

"Mum please leave her we have a lot to discuss." Again the mysterious person rescued me by trying to convince his mom and she gave in.

I finally loosened up once the footsteps faded when I turned back to look at them their back was facing me and they were almost into their rooms upstairs so all that time the evil aunt had been down only.

Should I thank him? this will lead to a conversation with him...no I should stay away. No conversing with guys.

I was so lost in my thoughts and almost entering my room until a voice startled me and my eyes widened, surprised I didn't dare look back.

His voice only made me still and my heart skipped a beat again. I have to stay away from him.

"Next time hide in a better place," his deep smooth voice spoke to which my heart skipped its millionth beat again he was right behind me I didn't dare look back.

I just nodded unable to speak anything he was right behind me. I could sense it; maybe sixth sense. oh no! I hope he doesn't come in front of me.

Please move away but what he said next made me stop drop dead on my tracks and I just couldn't survive it anymore.

"I want to know you, I think there is something about you that is a mystery though I have just come, I feel like we have known each other since long," he finished and I just wanted to run away, no he can't know anything about me even if he had sensed something even if he had a slight idea of who I was he can't know at all. It won't end in a good way.

Note:
Wow, 188 viewers Alhamdulillah.

Excited to read more?thank you for adding, voting and commenting on my books.

Thank you Allah for always guiding me.

Thank you so much for supporting me with this book, my parents, my family, friends.

I got contract in we novel, the whole book is available in webnovel.

Please support me with your votes and comments over there also.
If you want the link just comment and message me as am not able to post.

Type in Google, The day he came everything changed,web novel by sunehra sokwala.

Leave lots of comments, votes and rate my book to help me get more viewers in a contest, web novel 2020 spirity awards.
Will really appreciate, thank you so much.

Reached 141k and more In Wattpad Alhamdulillah

Please support me in web novel, thanks alot

Love you all.
Enjoy reading

https://dynamic.webnovel.com/book/17278068805178905?utm_source=writerShare&utm_campaign=4312587447

If the link doesn't open just let me know and I will send you right away.
You can either comment, or private message me and I will send you link.
Do you want to read more?
Let me know in comments, conversation box or dm me and I will send you link or you can open from google, thanks