chapter=16 Did I just stare at him?(edited)

You won't lose anything by apologising the first one!!!

Zainab:
I stared blankly at the papers which I  finished an hour ago it was now 7 pm it was my second day only being his assistant my hands were aching already I was hungry I hadn't eaten since lunch I felt tired of all these loaded work he gave me I didn't know it will be so difficult but I won't give up.

I remembered an incident which happened earlier I apologised without making any further issue I didn't want any more drama I heard from other staffs that those two were gossipers and rumours spreaders and was told to stay away from them.

Since that incident, I didn't see Zahid nor heard from him the whole time he never came out just called and gave me work but now I was done with all work he gave and I had to give him but I feel like throwing it on his face after what he did he didn't even ask what was wrong?

Enough of work so what if he was boss my stomach grumbled and I headed towards his office I rushed and waited outside his closed-door I knocked on the door gently waiting for him to allow me to enter or open himself.

Everyone had left by now it was me and him I hope we won't have to sit in the same car since we were heading to the same place.

He took quite long I felt angry  I was tired waiting finally I heard cracking of door and I took deep breath I entered and stared up what did he think of himself but I was surprised there he was standing in front of me the guy who was so handsome his face was strong and defined he had kind of face which stopped girls on their tracks that's why whenever he was around the girls were drooling at him, his eyes ya Allah they were dark mysterious with a lot of hidden stories and emotions they were light blue ones staring back at me blankly and he had black hair which was combed neatly and he was fair and slim taller than me.....

"Zainab Zainab, "I heard my voice being called and I flinched backwards.

What did I just do? did I just forget everything and stare at my boss? this was so wrong and the worst thing my heart skipped a beat I looked away anywhere but not at him.
I made a big mistake first he entered my room, he touched me then I stared at him openly and he caught me red-handed.

"You were staring at me?" he asked his mischievous tone was back that time his eyes were staring blankly but now he was back to himself.

"No, I wasn't, "I argued back defending myself.

"Yeah yeah keep lying so how do I look ?" he asked and he thought I will tell him too much pride and big ego he had I was still mad at him he never supported me in public always supported other people.

"Am sorry for earlier," he apologised second-time wh didn't he support me when the girls were there he's so confusing he's breaking all my rules I have to stay away from him I kept his documents and tomorrow's schedule and headed towards the door but he blocked me.

Now what?

"You didn't tell me? how do I look?"handsome?" he asked answering his own question but I won't give him that satisfaction....let's see how he will react.

"No, you are not, "I said in low voice avoiding any more eye contact because his face was now stuck like glue in my head all his features, Astagfirullah and worst my heart skipped a bit.

"Oh really?" he asked again why won't he move?

"Please move I need to go, "I said in a calm low voice never staring back at him again it was so embarrassing I feel guilty and am glad I started niqab.

For the first time I stared at the guy but it was because I was too exhausted and confused tired and I was mad at him he was a totally different person as boss and when with me he was different.

"No I won't let you go alone we are going together since we are heading to the same place," he said sternly as if it was the end of discussion why wasn't he understand? I can't be near him anymore I feel strange around him especially after all he has done and I have seen him.

"Please please stay away from me you can't be around me you can't you don't know anything," I said everything and ran away from there again far away from him I heard him shouting my name but he was too fast no matter how much I ran I was already on road still running and now his voice seemed near he was faster.

Soon I felt grip on my hand I was being pushed on another side of the road and we saw car in full speed long gone.

What just happened? He saved me???

"Are you crazy or what? what if the car had hit on you?" he shouted and I flinched back unable to process what just happened.